A Startling Day for the Min's Part 1

Today is not a wonderful day for the Min's, screaming and crying can be heard from a room in the house that all the children share.

Hoseok's p.o.v

It was 6:00 a.m, usually I would be checking in with the kids but I needed some milk for them so here I am at the store. I was just in the check-out line when I got a call from my husband, Yoongi. "Hello?" I asked.

"I NEED YOUR HELP!" He yelled, "The kids started yelling and screaming and I can't stop them!"

" Okay I'll be right there." I hung up, I quickly payed and exited the store.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I heard screaming and crying from the boys' room. I got up and ran to the room. When I opened the door, I was greeted with Taehyung crying in his crib and I'm guessing it's because his fox plush was on the ground. Jimin was crying on the floor most likely because he fell out of his crib trying to get out. Lastly, Jungkook was screaming his lungs out for some unknown reason until I smelled the room. "Oh my God." I tried to calm them down but I couldn't. I was able to help Jimin and brought him out of the room so he didn't start crying from seeing his brothers cry. I decided to call Hoseok since I know he could possibly handle this. I call," Hello?" I heard him answer.

"I NEED YOUR HELP!" I said, " The kids started yelling and screaming and I can't stop them." I panicked.

"Okay I'll be right there." He answered then hung up.

" I hope so."