Bathtime

Yoongi's p.o.v.

Now it was time for the most difficult part of the day, bath time. Jimin is scared of the water unless one of his brothers are in with him. Though the problem is Taehyung wants to never stop playing and Jungkook can't even go in with Jimin since he is too little. We usually have bubbles and that keeps them entertained but we ran out so now I'm chasing around Taehyung, though at least I was able to give Jungkook a bath before the twins. I caught Tae but he just kept kicking me as I was trying to get him to the bath. "Stop Tae you need a bath." I said to him, "No I down't wanna!" He yelled at me. Then as if God had answered my prayers I saw Hoseok open the door with bubbles in hand. At that time he was my goddess with the most beautiful legs in the world and if anyone were to disagree I would slap them. "Tae look if you go in the bath with Jimin you can have bubbles." Hoseok said. "Yay I want to pway with bubles" (It autocorrected me to bibles, I think it's a sign)Tae yelled happily. In the end Tae and Jimin took a bath and it was all peaceful.........

Until we mentioned bedtime. That's when the yelling started up again, but this time instead of one kid yelling all three yelled and also cried.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also hope you all know that Hoseok's legs are absolutely beautiful. Bye!!!
- Samu-Chan

 Bye!!!                                   - Samu-Chan

Now be blessed with Hoseok and his legs.