A Mommy Outing

Hoseok's p.o.v.

Today was my birthday. It started out with Yoongi and the kids giving me a nice breakfast in bed. Then my Eomma Jin called me and said we should hang out. He said it would be "a mommy outing" and that we would go to lots of places. I agreed and got dressed to go. I kissed Yoongi and the kids as I left to get into Jin's car. They waved at me while smiling. I do feel kind of bad though that I left them but they seemed happy for me. Jin first took me window shopping. We stopped at many different and unique stores and got stuff. Eomma didn't even let me pay for anything though. He said that it was my birthday and that I shouldn't have to pay for anything. I tried to convince him to let me pay for some stuff but eventually gave up when he wasn't letting down.

"Eomma you really didn't have to get me all this stuff." I said looking at all the bags in the back.

"It's fine, you deserve it for all the hard work you've done so far." He told me while driving to the next place. The next place we were going to was a small, cute cafe that I have loved ever since it opened. We walked inside and were greeted by a very kind lady.

"Welcome to the House of Beans. Today our special is the Chocolate Peppermint Mocha with Rainbow Sprinkles. What would you like to order?" The lady asked while following us to a table. Jin and I looked at each other and then looked at the lady.

"Yes, may we please get two medium sized Chocolate Peppermint Mochas with Rainbow Sprinkles and also two croissants." Jin told the kind lady as she wrote down our order.

"Okay your order should be done very soon." She smiled at us and then left to the back room.

"I love this place it always seems to have a homey feel." I told Jin while looking around at the little cafe.

"I agree with you. This place makes me feel much more calmer. A great place to go to when you feel stressed." I nodded my head at what he said. The lady came back with our order shortly after and we thanked her as she left to go tend to the next customers. We just talked about random things while eating our croissants and drinking our coffee.

After finishing at the cafe, Eomma dragged me into the car and drove to a park. At first I had no idea what we were doing here but then I remembered this certain park. "I used to come here all the time when I was a kid." I said as we sat on a bench watching children play on the playground.

"Yeah, I remember having to bring you here everyday." He said and looked in the distance. "Didn't you have your first date with Yoongi here?" He questioned.

"Yeah, we were both familiar with the park and loved the scenery so we thought it would be a perfect place for a first date." I told him while smiling. We ended up reminiscing about old times. Then he started telling dad jokes and even though they weren't funny, we both still laughed. During one of his jokes I heard a ding sound go off in my pocket. I got out my phone to see who texted me.

"Eomma is it okay if we go now, Yoongi just texted me that there is an emergency and that I should get home immediately." I looked up at him and he instantly nodded. We got up and went straight to the car. He started the car and drove towards my house. As soon as we got there I jumped out of the car.

"Don't worry about your bags, I will bring them in. Just hurry up and get inside." Jin told me while shooing me off with his hand. I ran to the front door and got out my keys. I unlocked the door and entered the house. It was quiet inside and the lights were off.

"Hello, anyone there?" I called out. Just as I said that the lights came back on and Yoongi walked in with a cake.

"Surprise!" He said while walking up to me to give me a kiss.

"Surprise!!" Tae, Jimin, and my Appa Namjoon walked out of the playroom. Namjoon was holding Jungkook and he looked at me happily while holding out his hands. I grabbed Jungkook from Namoon and walked towards the cake again. Jin walked in with the bags and then they all started to sing Happy Birthday to me. After that I made a wish and blew out my candles. I then thanked everyone for coming and started tearing up. Thinking about how much they cared about me made me full on cry. At this point Jin was holding Jungkook and Yoongi walked towards me and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday honey." He told me and then kissed my nose and lips. I then felt two pairs of arms wrap around my legs. I looked down to see the twins smiling at me. I then knew for sure that this was one of the best birthdays that I have ever had.

Whoa, double update. Bet you didn't expect that. I just felt bad for making you guys wait for so long. Still hope this chapter was good. Also this may be a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOK! He literally deserves the world. He is just so precious and hopefully you all agree too. I hope he had the best birthday ever. Anyways, thank you guys for supporting this story and until next time, bye bye!
-Samu-Chan