Why Life?

Hoseok's p.o.v.
I can only ask myself one question right now, why life? I just want to go home and take a peaceful nap but I am in this situation. Let's start at the beginning shall we?

Three Hours Earlier

I can't wait to drop off the kids today at my parents house. I will finally have a peaceful day without my kids or husband bothering me. Yoongi already went to work so now I just have to dress the kids and drop them off.
I headed up the stairs after I heard Jungkook crying. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms. Lately he has been very cranky because of teething so hopefully my parents won't mind. After he calmed down I changed him into a cute blue and white striped tee and some little overalls. To top it off he had tiny cute timberland shoes. He looked absolutely adorable I couldn't help but squeal. I took him downstairs and put him in his high chair. I gave him a teething toy and then I headed up stairs quickly to wake up the twins. As soon as I opened the door little Taetae already started waking up. "Hwi Eomma." Taetae said as he rubbed his eyes. Jimin woke up from Tae's voice and got up to hug me, "Eomma gwood mowning." said Jimin sleepily. It was too cute for me. I was easily able to change them which was weird, though I let slide, maybe it was just a lucky day. So the whole way to the car was pretty easy but that is when it started. For some reason there was so much traffic, that the FIFTEEN MINUTE ride to my parents house took an HOUR!!! AN HOUR!!!! I have never been in traffic like this, and the kids were screaming. Taetae and Jiminie  were whining on how it was taking so long while Kookie dropped his teething toy and started crying. I wasn't able to reach it so I couldn't do much. Though gladly I made it to the house and.....

Present Time

"EOMMWA I DOWN'T WANNA WEAVE YOU!!!!!!!"Taehyung screamed as I tried to get him out of the car. Jimin and Jungkook were already in the house with Jin while Namjoon tried to help me. For some reason Tae did not want to leave me. ALL I wanted was a day to myself. After  finally dragging Tae out of the car I was finally able to leave, but then THERE WAS MORE TRAFFIC!!!!!!! "AGGHHHH!!!" I screamed, "WHY LIFEEE!!!". I am home now but it was already 5:00p.m., meaning that Yoongi will get home at 6:30 p.m. WITH THE CHILDREN!!!!
"WHY DO YOU HATE ME O KOREAN GOD, WHAT DID I DOOO!!!!!!" I screamed them fell asleep crying on the couch. What a great way to start off the week.

Hope you all enjoyed. I am very bad at writing as I told all of you so that is why I don't post often so hope you understand.Have a great day!!!👍🏻
- Your truly horrible author👌🏻