Bedtime

Yoongi's p.o.v.

"Get the kids to bed by 7:30p.m.
<3 Hobi"

I read on the fridge as I woke up from my nap. Hoseok probably forgot something at the store knowing him. I check the time to see what time it is. It is seven right now meaning that I should probably start getting them ready. It also seems Hoseok left a bottle for Jungkook meaning I don't have to make him one which will save some time. I check on the boys to see Jungkook playing in the play pen with his toys while Tae and Jimin are coloring. I decide to get Tae and Jimin asleep first so I walk up to them.

"Appa wook I cowlored a dinoswar!" Tae told me excitedly. He showed me a purple and green blob with two black dots for eyes."Yes it looks lovely Tae, now can you and Jimin follow me?" I ask them. "Owkay." They both told me and stood up to follow me. I went to their room and grabbed their pjs. I picked a fox onesie for Tae and a puppy onesie for Jimin."Okay now I'll change you first Jimin." I said to them. Jimin nodded and I picked him up to change him. Tae was watching his brother waiting for him to finish. I finished changing Jimin and put him down.

Next I picked up Tae, it was a struggle getting Tae in his onesie because he hates going to bed but I was able to change him. I picked him up and took Jimin's hand as I led them to their beds. I put Tae in first and put the cover over his body. "I down't wanna go to sweep!" He told me wiggling around. "I'm sure you want to dream about all the fun things you can do tomorrow and you can dream about lots of animals." I told him trying to get him to go to sleep. "Will I dweam abwout dinoswars?" He asked me. "Of course." I told him. He immediately started closing his eyes and fell asleep. I knew he was tired, he was just trying to fight it before. I then turn around and pick up Jimin. It was easy getting him to bed since he is obedient and he was also very sleepy. I kissed both of them before turning off the light and leaving the door a little open. I rushed to the play room to make sure Jungkook didn't fall asleep.

Gladly when I got there he was awake but almost falling over. I went to the play pen and picked him up. I led him to me and Hoseok's room and took him to his changing table. I put him in his bunny onesie and took him to the kitchen. I gave him his bottle and started walking back to the bedroom. After he finished he fell fast asleep in his crib and I kissed him goodnight as I left to put the bottle in the sink. I then started cleaning up the toys when I heard the front door opening. I put away the last coloring book and head towards the living room.

"Hey honey I'm home." He told me and went up to kiss me. "Can you believe I left my jacket at the store." He told me. I knew it from the start. He put his jacket on the coat rack and turned to me. "Hey how were the kids, are they asleep?" He questioned me. "Yes they are and there was much less screaming than usual." I told him. "Maybe they were taking it easy on you since you were the only one here." He smiled at me. "Now let's go to bed I'm tired." He told me while heading to our bedroom. I followed him though made sure that all the doors were closed except for the twins room, which I left a little open. By the time I get to our bedroom I find Hoseok in his pjs and already in bed, I join him in bead and we cuddle. Hoseok fell asleep and I kissed him before cuddling into him more and falling asleep as well.

Hope you enjoyed and actually thought it was good.
-Samu~Chan