A Startling Day for the Min's Part 2

Hoseok's p.o.v

      I rushed as fast as I can to get home and opened the door as fast as I could. I already heard a screaming Jungkook and a crying Taehyung from outside the door and I'm guessing Yoongi was able to calm Jimin down. I ran into the boys' room and comforted Tae and Jungkook. "Sweetie what's wrong?" I asked Tae.

      " My f-f-fox pwush f-fell and I-I down't know w-where my p-p-paci w-ent." Tae said sniffling.

" Shh, it's okay," I picked up his plush and looked around for his pacifier," See here is your fox plush," I handed him his plush," And here's your paci." I said as I was able to find his pacifier.

" T-thanks E-eomma." He said. I put his pacifier in his mouth and put him back in his crib. I looked over to Jungkook and he wasn't screaming anymore but sniffling.

" Oh did my baby go potty in his diaper?" I picked him up and brought him to the changing table to change his diaper. Once I was done I knew he felt better and also sleepy from all the screaming. I put his pacifier in his mouth and put him to sleep in his crib with his bunny plush.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I was amazed, I watched as Hoseok put Tae and kook to sleep. He has done this many times but it still surprises me. He walked out and hugged me."Are you okay now?" He asked.

" I'm better now that your here." I said as I kissed him. I would never get over how he can do so much more than I can, it just amazes me.

" Where's Jimin?" He asked me.

" In the living room" I answered. He started heading to the living room and I followed him. He picked up Jimin and brought him to his crib.

" Have a good sleep my little Jiminie." He said as he kissed his cheek goodnight. We exited the room and headed to ours.

"Now that the kids are asleep, how about we get some more sleep too?" I asked him. He nodded in agreement and we both went into our bed and cuddled together.

This then became the nice and peaceful day that it was supposed to be.