Decorated Houses

Yoongi's p.o.v.

   Today I'm going to take Tae and Jimin out on a walk to see the decorated houses for Christmas. I dress Jimin in his green sweater while Tae runs around the room already in his red sweater. "Okay now lets get both of your shoes and jackets on."

   I carry Jimin into the living room while Tae follows behind me. I put Jimin on the couch and go to get his shoes and jacket. I put on his shoes and stand him up so that I can put on his little black coat. When I'm finished I look around for Tae to see that Hobi is already helping him with his shoes and coat. I smile at him and then go to give a kiss to Kookie. "Bye Kookie, see you in a bit." He gives me a toothy grin and waves.

   "Okay boys are you ready to go?" I ask the twins who are by the door all dressed.

   "Yes Appa!!" They run to me as I finish putting on my own shoes and jacket and grab my hands.

   "Now be good for Appa and when you guys come back I'll have a surprise." Hobi says as he opens the door for us and gives us all kisses.

   "Yes Eommwa!" They say excitedly as they bounce on the balls of their feet.

   "We'll be back soon." I let go of Tae's hand quickly to wave at Hoseok. I then grab it again and we head down the driveway towards the sidewalk. We walk on the sidewalk and stop at our neighbors house to look at their decorations.

   "Wow look at awl the lights!" Tae awes at the flashing red and green lights on the bushes. Jimin stares at the lights as if he's mesmerized by their beauty.

   "There very pretty." I say to them and also look. The house is adorned with many lights as well as a little snowman and Santa in their window. We admire it for another minute and then decide to move on to the next house.

   As we move along we see some more lights. We also see some inflatable Santas and snowmen, as well as some candy canes along the sides of some driveways. The twins then stop at a house with no decorations. "Appa, why is thewe no lights?" Jimin looks at me confused.

   "Well, maybe their not home for Christmas. Or they may not celebrate it." I tell them.

   "What?!?!" They looked shocked.

   "Well certain families don't celebrate Christmas because of what they believe in, and that's okay because it is their decision. All that matters is that their happy." The twins try to understand what I said.

   "That's wright! As long as their happy it will be okay." Tae says to Jimin. He nods and smiles at Tae.

   "Alright then, let's look at some more houses." We start looking at the next house along.

   As we finish looking at one of the houses, Jimin hugs me tight. "Appwa, I'm cold." He then shakes suddenly.

   "Me too Appa." Tae says as he hugs my other side.

   "Then let's go home now." I pick both of them up and head back towards our house. As we approach the house I already see Hobi through the screen door. I hurry up the drive way and go inside the house. I put Tae and Jimin down and take off my shoes and jacket. Hoseok and l then help take the shoes and coats off of the twins. We then move them to the couch so that they can be bundled up in the blankets. Holly also snuggles up to them.

   "Did you guys have fun?" Hobi asks them. They nod their heads. "Well then let me bring you guys your surprise." He rushes into the kitchen and comes back with a tray with cups of hot chocolate and marshmallows. The twins look at the hot chocolate and their eyes light up. Jungkook, who has been on the ground playing with his toys, looked up at the marshmallows and crawled towards them.

   "Thank you!!" The twins and I say in unison as Hobi passes out the hot chocolate. We then snuggle up on the couch and watch Toy Story for the rest of the night.

Hello again! Hope you enjoy this chapter. This was actually inspired from my own childhood when my dad would take me out on walks to look at the houses decorated for Christmas. Anyways, I'll try to to update again soon. Bye for now!
         -Samu-Chan