Jungkook's First Halloween

Hoseok's p.o.v

We are going to go trick-or-treating, though first we need to get them into their costumes. They all decided to be cute little animals. Jimin is a sheep, Taehyung is a fox, and Jungkook is a little bunny.

Jimin was already dressed and sitting on the couch drinking his apple juice. He was the easiest to change, right now Yoongi's trying to deal with a fighting Taehyung, and I'm changing Jungkook who seems to be confused at what is going on. After changing Jungkook, I put him next to Jimin on the couch and sat with them.

" Appa! I down't wanna wear dis!" I heard Taehyung yell, " Well if you don't dress up I guess you don't want any candy." Yoongi said. Then it became quiet, we then left the house with Jungkook in my one arm and Jimin holding onto my other hand while Taehyung was holding Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi's p.o.v

We decided it would be best to go to Hoseok's parent's house. They had a lot of nice people in their neighborhood and the kids haven't seen their grandparents in a while. They didn't live far so we got there fast. We wanted to visit them first so we rung their doorbell. " Why hello there Yoongi!" Jin yelled as he hugged his son-in-law, " Namjoon! Hoseok and Yoongi are here!"

"Hello guys." Namjoon said as he walked into the room. We talked for a bit and then we left to go trick-or-treating. We went to the first house and rung the doorbell, Hoseok and I taught Jimin and Taehyung what to say so I hope they remember, and Jungkook couldn't really speak so Hoseok and I will say it for him. The door opened and Jimin and Taehyung yelled "Twick or Tweat!" . The woman at the door thought they were so cute and gave them extra candy, including Jungkook. We went from house to house hearing "They are so cute!" And," Awww! Have some more!". We finished and went back to Jin and Namjoon's house, since it was late, we decided to stay over their house. They agreed and we all slept peacefully, until Jungkook started crying from being taken away by Jin who just wanted to cuddle him.

(Hope you enjoyed, I'm not a really good writer so deal with it.)