Pumpkin Patch

Hoseok's p.o.v.

   We were heading to the pumpkin patch. I thought it would be cute for the kids to take a pumpkin home and carve it, with Yoongi and I helping them of course. They also have a corn maze so we will try that out too. I woke up Jungkook and dressed him into a striped shirt and some overalls. I then picked him up and headed to the kitchen to give him some milk. I walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi feeding the twins. "Eommwa, good mworning." The twins said as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart." Yoongi said as I walked up to him and the twins to give them kisses.

"Are you guys excited to go to the pumpkin patch?" I asked them. The twins nodded excitedly and continued to eat. I gave Jungkook his milk and sat at the table. When everyone was finished eating I got up and started packing the baby bag. Holly followed me and I pet him. I then met Yoongi and the kids in the living room and we left to the car. I put Jungkook in his car seat as Yoongi got Tae and Jimin into their seats. I sat in the passenger seat  and Yoongi got into the drivers seat. We then started driving to the pumpkin patch.

   When we arrived I got out of the car and helped the twins out. Yoongi took Jungkook out of his car seat and we all headed towards the pumpkin patch. When we got to the entrance the corn maze was right there so I headed towards it with Yoongi and the kids following.  "Are you guys ready for the corn maze?" I turned around and asked them.

   "Yeah!" They yelled so we headed into the corn maze. As predicted, we kept hitting dead ends and it was pretty hard. We kept going through twists, turns, and even ended up at the entrance once. We stopped now as we had to decide to go left or right. I turned to Yoongi to ask him which way to go when I noticed something. "Wait, Jimin, Jungkook, .......... Where's Taehyung!". I was scared, Yoongi and Jimin were looking around. I turned to see a blob of brown hair turning a corner. I started to run to catch up with him but ended up at a two way path again. Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook were close behind me. I then heard crying to the right side. I followed the right path and it led me to a dead end, with a little Taehyung crying in the corner.

   "I-I want E-Eommwa and A-A-Appwa!" He cried. I walked up to him and he looked up at me. He then ran into my arms and I picked him up and hugged him.

   "Don't run off like that again okay, I don't want to lose you." I told him softly.

   "I'm s-sowwy." He said sniffling. I then turned to see Yoongi and the rest of the kids. We then continued our journey to get out. After a while we got out of the corn maze and everyone was happy again.

   "Now who's ready to go get some pumpkins?" I asked the twins. They nodded excitedly. We headed to the pumpkin area and Tae and Jimin started looking for a pumpkin they want. Yoongi and I looked for our own pumpkins and also looked for one for Jungkook. After a while we all found pumpkins and we went to go pay for them. I put the five pumpkins on the conveyor belt and waited my turn.

   "Hello sir, are these five pumpkins all your getting today?" The cashier asked me.

   "Yes that will be all I'm getting." I told her. She scanned each pumpkin and pressed a few keys on the cash register.

   "That will be twenty-one dollars and fifty-three cents." She told me. I handed her the money and she opened the cash register to put it in. She then handed me the change. "Have a nice day." She told me.

   "You too." I told her as Yoongi, Tae, and Jimin helped me carry the pumpkins. We left the pumpkin patch and headed to our car. I got the pumpkins in the trunk as Yoongi put the kids in their car seats. I then got into the passenger seat again as Yoongi got into the drivers seat and we started driving home.

   When we got home I got out of the car to unbuckle the kids. I got Tae and Jimin out and then Jungkook, which was sleeping. I took them into the house as Yoongi got the pumpkins. I told Tae and Jimin to wait in the kitchen while I took Jungkook to his crib. I put him in his crib and kissed his head.

   I then left the door a little bit open as I left to the kitchen again. I walked in to see Yoongi setting up the table with the pumpkins. Holly was right next to him while he wagged his tail excitedly. I walked up to Holly and pet him. I then saw Yoongi get out the carving tools. We already decided what we wanted to carve the night before.

   Yoongi will do a turtle, Jimin will do a puppy, Tae will do a tiger, and I will do a squirrel. Then when we are finished all of us will work together on Jungkook's pumpkin, which will be a bunny. I walked in and sat down beside    Tae. We then enjoyed a night filled with filthy hands from pumpkin guts, and some pretty cute carvings made by our wonderful family.

Hello again, sorry for the wait. I'm just not a writer so it takes me longer to get inspired. Thank you so much for reading this book and I hope you can keep on reading till the very end.
                              -Samu-Chan