Decorating

Yoongi's p.o.v.

   Christmas is almost here, and we haven't even started decorating. So today we are going to invest all our time, and I mean all of it, on making our house look like a winter wonderland. While setting up the tree I look over to see Hoseok and Jimin taking out the ornaments while Tae was trying to free the garland and the lights from the box. Jungkook was just watching in his high chair, looking at us curiously. He seemed to enjoy the decorations. "I finished setting up the tree honey."

   "Alright, Jimin how about you start picking some of the ornaments you want to put on the tree while I help Tae with the lights and the garland." Hoseok told Jimin while going over to Tae. Jimin nodded and started to concentrate on each of the ornaments very carefully. I got up and went over to Jungkook. I took him out of his high chair and took him to his crib. By the time we got there he was already asleep, I kissed him goodnight and placed him in his crib with his pacifier. I went back to the living room to see Hobi putting up the lights and the garland while Tae joined Jimin in searching for some ornaments. I went over to Tae and Jimin and helped them carry the ornaments. "Alright I finished  putting on the garland and the lights so now we can put on the ornaments.".

   "Yay!" The twins yelled while running over to the tree. Hoseok helped them put some ornaments higher up on the tree while I got the star out.  The star sparkled and look beautiful in the light. I walked over to Hoseok and the twins while they were putting on the rest of the ornaments. After a little while I went closer to Hoseok and handed him the star.

   "What are you doing Yoongi?" He asked me curiously. He let out a little gasp as I lifted him up by the waist.

   "Put the star on the tree, dear." I told him. He nodded his head and carefully put the star on top of the tree. I put him back on the ground and went towards the back of the tree to turn on the lights. The twins stared at the tree in awe. I looked around for Hoseok but didn't see him anywhere. I then saw him come out of our room with Jungkook. Jungkook was rubbing his eyes but then stopped and stared at the tree while making grabby hands towards it. Hoseok brought Jungkook closer to the tree and Kookie absolutely loved the tree. I smiled then went back into the garage to get the rest of the decorations. On my way back I saw Holly sleeping peacefully on the couch. I petted the cute little dog's head and went back to the tree. Hoseok had put Jungkook in his high chair once more and gave him some milk to drink. I set the box of decorations on the table and started to take some of the stuff out. We had things such as calendars, candles, santas, snowmen, snowflakes, etc.. We absolutely love Christmas and decorating is so much fun. I gave some of the non-breakable decorations to the twins to put in the house while Hoseok and I worked with the figurines and such.

   After a few hours of decorating, Hoseok and I put the kids in their pajamas for bed. As I put Tae down for sleep Hobi came into the room."Now the only thing we have to do is to put the presents under the Christmas tree." He whispered as we walked out of the twin's room.

   "Yeah, where did you put the presents, dear?" I asked him as I put the rest of the boxes away.

   "Weren't you supposed to pick up the presents from the store and hide them?" He asked me confused.

   "............Oh." I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

   "............... Min Yoongi if you don't start running now you are in for a hell of a lot of pain." He quietly told me while trying to calm his nerves.

   .......And that is how I was chased around the house and almost murdered by my loving partner, who in the end forgave me.

Hope this was good enough for all you peeps. I am completely sorry for making you all wait so hopefully you enjoy this chapter. Well until next time...... Bye!!!!
- Samu-Chan