New Additon?

Hoseok's p.o.v.

  I'm driving home with Jungkook. It's raining and I want to get home as soon as possible. We stop at a red light and I check on Jungkook to see that he is just drinking his milk. I smile at him and look back on the road. I pull into the neighborhood to see a box on the side of the road. I pull over to check it out. Gladly I brought my umbrella. I get out of the car and walk over to the box. The box says "Free Puppies" on it. I look inside and I see the cutest little dog ever. It's a little brown toy poodle. "Hey there little guy" I pet him. I couldn't leave the poor little thing so I picked up the little dog and he licked my face. I laugh at the cute little gesture.

  I walked back to the car to show Jungkook. "Kookie look at the dog." I tell him. He looks over at the dog and gurgles as he smiles widely. I decided to leave the dog in the passenger seat and started to head home. I pull into the driveway and turn the car off. As I get out the rain stops so I won't need the umbrella. I then walk towards Jungkook's door to take him out. I decided to take the dog in once I give Jungkook to Yoongi. I walk to the door and open it with my keys.

"Hey honey was Jungkook good at your parents house?" Yoongi asked.

  "He was good, now please take Jungkook." I tell him as I hand over Kookie and walk out the door. I head to the car and take the cute little puppy in my arms. I lock the car and head to the door. I walk in and close the door, locking it. I head to the kitchen and set the puppy down on the table. I look for some food and found some left over chicken. I decided to heat it up and give the dog a bowl of water.

"Why is there a dog in our kitchen." Yoongi asks me confused.

  "The poor little thing was in a box so I decided to bring him home. Can we please keep him Yoongi, please!" I beg him.  He looks over at the dog and immediately smiles and agrees. I then give the dog the chicken and tell Yoongi to watch over him as I start a bath for the little dog. I head to the bathroom and turn on the water.

  As soon as the tub fills up a little I turn off the water and call for Yoongi. He comes in with the dog and we bathe the dog together. The dog seemed to like the water so that was good. We take him out and he shakes the water off. Yoongi and I laugh as we dry him off with a towel. Yoongi takes the dog to our bed as I take a shower and put on my pjs. I walk into our bedroom to see Tae and Jimin looking at the dog.

"Kids if you go to sleep now you can have the whole day tomorrow to play with the dog. So let's get you two into bed okay?"

  "Owkay!" I see Yoongi leave with the twins as I check up on Jungkook. He is already in his onesie as he plays with his toys. He looks at me and makes grabby hands. I lift him up and get his milk for bedtime. I start feeding him as he slowly starts to sleep. He falls asleep and I replace the bottle with a pacifier. I then put him in his crib and kiss his forehead.

  I get into bed and the dog walks to me and lays down. Yoongi walks in and lays on the bed as well. The dog then goes over to him and snuggles into his arm.

"What should we name the dog " I ask as I move to also snuggle with Yoongi.

"I think Holly is a good name, what do you think?"

"Yeah I love the name." I tell him.

  "Then Holly it is, welcome to the family." He says and kisses the dog. He then kisses my head and tells me goodnight. I say goodnight and lay my head on his shoulder as the dog sleeps between us. I fall asleep peacefully thinking about our new addition to the family.

I wish I could update faster but I can never think of anything to write. Sorry if you want me to update fast but it just depends on how inspired I feel. Still I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day.
                                      -Samu-Chan