Lunch

Hoseok's p.o.v.

     "Okay kids now what do you want to eat for lunch?" I ask Tae and Jimin as we head out of the house. We decided to eat out today since its been a long time. Jungkook is at my mom's house, and my husband couldn't join us because he needs to sleep so he can go to work at night. "We wan to eat Panda Expwess!" They yelled joyfully at me. "Alright but you'll have to behave," I say to them, "Or we'll have to go home.". " We will behave Eommwa!" They yell at me again. We head to Panda Express and I get them out of the car. As we walk in I have Tae hold my left hand and Jimin hold my right. We enter the place and I go up to order our food.

       After I order our food I give it to Tae and Jimin to hold as they follow me to the area where the baby chairs are. I grab two and put them at an empty table, I then grab the food from Jimin and Tae and put it on the table. Then I put Tae and Jimin in the baby chairs and sit down. "Alright here is your food guys." I say as I give them their food and I reach into my bag for their baby forks. "Now try not to make a mess okay?" I ask them as they reach for their forks. "Yay! Thanks Eommwa." They tell me excitedly. Now that they have their food I can finally eat.

       We've finished eating and surprisingly they didn't make as much of a mess as I thought there would be. Well except when I was packing up extra food that the kids didn't eat when one of the moms in the neighborhood with her kid passed by. I was about to
start packing up Tae's food when he took his food and threw it at the kid, he doesn't really like that kid much. " Tae apologize now!" I yell at him. "S-s-sowwy." He tells the kid while tearing up. I know he doesn't like when I yell at him but at a time like this he needs to know and I know that he isn't going to apologize if I tell him nicely. As Jimin hugs his brother I say sorry to the mom. "I'm so sorry I didn't know my son was going to do that." I tell her. "It's okay don't worry kids do that sometimes." She tells me. I feel bad as the mom and kid head to the bathroom. I turn to look at Tae and he is crying a lot. I immediately go to hug him and Jimin. "I'm s-sowwy E-E-Eommwa." He tells me hiccuping. I cup his face in my hands and wipe his tears. "It's okay sweety alright, but please don't do that you know it's wrong." I tell him. He just nods at me as I pick him up. I grab my bag and grab Jimin's hand and we head to the door. I say sorry to the worker and head out the door to the car. I put them both in the car and head to my seat. As we are driving I see an ice cream shop. "Hey kids do you guys want some ice cream to cheer you up from that incident?" I ask them. "Yeah!!" They yell back. We headed to the ice cream shop and ate some ice cream, everyone is happy now. It was a very eventful but great day.

No p.o.v.

     "Aww your chubby cheeks are so cute!!!" Grandma Jin says to a cooing baby Jungkook.

It seems grandma is having a great day too.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I have no idea what to even write anymore.
                                         -Samu~Chan