Lightning and Thunder

Hoseok's p.o.v.

Yoongi and I are sitting on our bed getting ready to go to sleep when I hear a loud sound outside. "Was that thunder?" Yoongi looks over to me and nods.

"Yeah the news said there would be a thunderstorm tonight." I look towards the crib to see if Kookie is still asleep.

"Well at least Kookie is a deep sleeper, he would be crying if he was awake and heard that." Yoongi nods in agreement, also glad that he is a deep sleeper. He then turns off the lamp and lays down on the bed.

"Let's get some rest now. Tomorrow we can watch some movies with Tae and Jimin since it will be raining the whole day." I lay down as well and pull the blanket up more.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." I turn to him and he gives me a goodnight kiss. He pulls me closer and I start getting drowsy. I almost fall asleep until I hear a knock at the door. Yoongi and I sit up again and he turns on the lamp. We look over to see Tae and Jimin standing at the door. They come around to my side of the bed and look up at me. "What's wrong guys?"

"J-J-Jimin got scawed of the lightnwing." I look at Tae and see that he is also shaking. Even though he is just as frightened by the lightning he tries to look tough for Jimin. That's so cute! I'm glad that he is trying to protect his brother. I look at them and smile.

"Would you like to sleep with Eomma and Appa tonight?" They both nod and climb into bed with us. Tae is by Yoongi while Jimin is by me. They get cozy and then Jimin looks at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"C-Can Kookie s-sleep wit us?" I look at him and I just can't resist those eyes.

"Sure, let me go get him." I get up and go to the crib. I gently pick up Kookie and bring him towards the bed. I place him in between Tae and Jimin and they immediately snuggle up to him. I then get back into bed and me and Yoongi share a look. A look of love and adoration for our family, a look that tells exactly how we feel for each other and how we feel towards our amazing kids. We smile at each other and then look down to see that the twins are already falling asleep. Yoongi turns off the lamp once more and we both snuggle up to the kids and fall asleep.

The next day we stay at home and just watch Disney movies together while eating popcorn and ice cream. We have a lot of fun together and laugh at Jungkook as he babbles to the disney songs, or tries to at least. Holly also seemed to enjoy the movies, somehow. Then we have family nap time on the couch which Yoongi personally enjoyed. After that we just watched more disney movies and then went to bed. I fell asleep peacefully thinking about how much I love my family.

Hello! I have finally awaken from my slumber. And I would like to say that I am SO SORRY for not updating. I just hope that my inspiration will stay so that I can update sooner and not in a few months. Anyways, I know this chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed it.
-Samu-Chan

P.S. Also I would just like to inform you guys that I almost typed Yonngi instead of Yoongi and I don't know why I found it funny.