Picnic

Yoongi's p.o.v.

   Today we are going to the park to have a picnic. It has been hot for the past few days and this is the first day where the temperature is decent. I'm watching the kids and getting them dressed while Hobi gets everything packed and into the car. So far Jimin is wearing a white flannel with black shorts while Tae wears a black flannel with white shorts. I'm now busy getting Jungkook in his black and white striped onesie and overall shorts which in my opinion is absolutely ADORABLE! Though I'm sure Hoseok agrees as well. Jungkook is pretty quiet today so I hope it stays that way. Anyways, I finish dressing up Jungkook and pick him up. As I am going to carry him over to his toys Jimin walks up to me.

   "Appwa will we see aminals at the pawk?"

   "Yeah we'll see squirrels, birds, and maybe even some dogs. So make sure to bring Chimmy so that he can meet another puppy." I say while patting his head.

   "Okay Appwa!" He runs off to probably go grab Chimmy. I go and place Jungkook on the mat with his toys. Tae goes and sits next to him and whispers not so quietly in his ear.

   "Your gwoing to help me find aliens okay." Jungkook looks up at him curiously and then grabs his nose. "Gwood making deals wit you pawrtner." He goes to shake Kook's hand and then gets up and goes towards his room.

   "What is my child planning?" I ask myself. I didn't think toddlers were making deals but I guess this generation is different.

   "Okay we are ready to leave now!" Hoseok yells from the kitchen. He comes into the room and grabs Jungkook. "Jimin, Tae, come here!" The toddlers come into the room and stand next to me. Jimin has his Chimmy doll and Tae is holding Holly.

   "Tae dear, can you let go of Holly?"

   "But Eommwa!!!!" He holds Holly closer, "Why can't puppy gwo?"

   "Holly is too young and needs to become more obedient, puppy can go some other time."

   "............Awright" Tae then puts Holly down.

   "Okay so let's head out to the car now." I say as I grab Tae and Jimin's hand while walking towards the door. Hoseok followed behind with Jungkook.  I get to the car and strap in the two of them. I then turn around to see Jungkook giggling at Hoseok's funny faces. I go over to the two and look at Jungkook. "I'm sorry Jungkook but I have to take you away from Eomma so that I can put  you in your car seat." I say as I take him from Hobi.  Hobi then goes into the passenger seat while I put Jungkook in the car. I go over to the driver's seat and we head to the park that is close by.

   I park near the park and get out. I decided to get out the blanket and food while Hobi got the kids out of the car. We walked towards the park and saw a big tree that we can put our blanket under. We got there and I lay down the blanket. Hobi then sits on the blanket with Jungkook and gives him his bunny plush to play with. Tae sits next to Kook while looking at the sky and Jimin rolls on the grass. Jimin then suddenly stops and stares at something in the distance.

"Appwa, Eommwa, there's a puppwy!!" He gets up and runs toward the blanket to grab Chimmy.

   "I'll go take you to see the puppy alright?" I say as I grab his hand that is not holding Chimmy and start walking towards the dog. Jimin is jumping up and down excitedly as we get closer and closer. I smile at how cute he is and then walk towards the owner.
"Is it okay if my son pets your dog?" I ask him politely.

   "Sure go ahead he doesn't bite." He tells us nicely. Jimin slowly approaches the dog and pets it. He then shows the dog Chimmy.

   "This is my fwiend Chimmy, he also wants to be fwiends wit you too!" He says to the dog. The dog stares at Chimmy and then licks the plush. "Yay! Thanks fo being fwiends wit Chimmy." He pats the dog's head and then turns to me. "Now may we pwease go back to Eommwa so I can have some appwle juice?" He asks me. I nod and thank the man. He goes on with his walk while Jimin and I start to head back. I see Tae playing with Jungkook while Hobi gets the food ready. I sit next to Hoseok  and Jimin sits next to Tae. Jimin makes grabby hands towards Hobi and then he hands him the apple juice. "Thank you Eommwa!" Jimin says as he starts to drink the juice happily.

   "How do you do tha.."

   "Mother instincts."

   I don't question him any further as he lays out the rest of the food. "Okay, now we can start eating." He says with his beautiful smile.

   "Thank youuuuuuuu!" The kids yell as they grab a sandwich.

   "Thank you honey." I say as I kiss his cheek. Then we started to dig in. After eating the delicious food we played some more and then all the children fell asleep so we decided to go home. Everyone was happy during the picnic except Tae. He ended up being disappointed about how he saw no aliens. Though he saw some in his dreams so he was happy when he woke up from his nap.

Hi guys! I'm SO sorry for making you wait. I'm now going to try to update regularly so look forward to that! So anyways, peace for now.🖖

-Samu~Chan