Rainy Day

Yoongi's p.o.v.

   It was about 6 a.m and I could hear the soft pitter-patter of raindrops outside.Hoseok was cuddled next to me in bed and the kids were all sleeping. I tried to get some more sleep but I heard a noise in the twin's bedroom. I carefully unraveled myself from Hoseok so he could sleep more and I headed to the twin's room. I opened the door slightly to see a little Tae peeking out from his bed. I walk up to him and pick him up. "What are you doing up so early bud? Did you have a bad dream?" I asked him quietly leaving the room into the hallway.

   "N-nwo I dwindn't have a bwad dweam. I juwst woke up becwause Tae heawd noise outswide." He said rubbing his eyes yawning.

   "Okay, well do you want to lay with Eomma and Appa?" I asked him while wiping the drool off his face.

   "Ownly if Jimin comes too." He tell me sleepily.

   "Alright well let's go get Jiminie." I say as I renter the room to see Jimin slowly waking up. I picked him up and kissed his forehead. " Do you want to sleep with Appa and Eomma?" I ask him while cleaning his face off. He nods his head sleepily and cuddles into my chest. I leave the room and head to our bedroom. I open the door and place the kids on the bed. I then close the door and turn to see Tae and Jimin in bed cuddling up to Hoseok. I checked the crib to see that Kookie was still sleeping so I didn't bother him. I got into bed and cuddled with them till I fell asleep.

1 Hour Later

   I woke up to Jungkook's crying. I was about to get up but I heard the bed shuffle. I looked up to see Hoseok already making his way to the crib. He picked up Jungkook and started rocking him back and forth. He stopped crying and Hoseok started walking back with Kookie. He gets into bed with a sleeping Kookie and I move closer. I move as close as I possibly can since Tae and Jimin are in the middle of us. I kiss him and Kookie and wish them good night. I then fall back asleep again.

2 Hours Later

   I woke up to see the bed completely empty.I got up and started stretching and yawning. I then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I ran into Holly while walking down the hallway and patted his head. He barked at me and followed me to the kitchen. As I got closer I heard the faint sounds of laughing. When I entered the kitchen I saw Tae and Jimin talking and eating their food. I also see Hoseok feeding Jungkook in his high chair. I sat down at my seat to see food already there. I started eating and it was delicious. "Honey you are one of the best cooks in the world I swear.". He looked at me and smiled.

   "Why thank you sweetie." He told me as he started to feed Jungkook and himself again. We all finished and I led Tae and Jimin into the living room and I gave them some toys. They started playing so I sat down to watch them. Holly jumped onto the couch and cuddled next to me. Hoseok walked in with Jungkook and put him into his playpen. He then also joined me on the couch, putting his head on my shoulder. "Ah, aren't rainy days so calm?" He asked looking up at me.

   "They are." I said petting Holly and leaning my head on top of his head. We were like that for awhile just watching the kids playing. Tae was playing with a fox and Jimin was playing with "Chimmy". Kookie was playing with a cute little yellow bunny and giggling to himself. "The kids are so cute." I told him.

   "They are so cute and tiny I wish they would stay like that forever." He told me smiling.

   "Though they eventually grow up and live their own lives." I told him and kissed his forehead.

   "I know." He looked up at me and kissed me. We kept watching the kids playing and smiling at how cute they are. "You know today really is a calm day." He told me sighing happily.

"Well it's as you said, today is just a calm, rainy day."

Sorry for not writing in forever, school has been keeping me busy. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. It's probably not as good as other chapters because I wrote this so fast but still hope you enjoy.
                                    -Samu-Chan