Another Quite Startling Day

Yoongi's p.o.v

Hoseok had to run to the store so now I have to take care of the kids till he gets back. It was quite a peaceful morning, and I was getting food prepared for my three children and my wife of course. After we all ate, Hoseok told me he had to run to the store to grab more baby clothes for Jungkook and a few outfits for Tae and Jimin. Right now though it wasn't quite peaceful since Jungkook and Tae were screaming and crying. Jimin was crying before but I was able to stop him and he is just resting on the  floor playing with blocks.

"I wan Eommwa!" Tae screamed at me. "Eomma will be home soon okay you just need to wait, you've waited for Eomma before right?" I asked him as I was trying to calm Jungkook down. "No! I wan Eommwa now!" He screamed at me and threw himself to the ground. I didn't know what to do anymore so I did what I think was best.

".........Hello? Honey why are you calling me?" I heard Hoseok on the other end of the line. "I need help Hoseok I don't think I can handle this right now. Tae is throwing a tantrum because you aren't here, Jungkook is crying and I'm trying to calm him down. Jimin is on the floor and he's just fine....". "Okay honey calm down I'm at the cash register right now I'll get home as soon as possible okay?" He told me. "Alright. Please come home soon." I tell him. "Okay bye honey." He tells me. "Love you." I tell him sweetly. "Love you too." He tells me before hanging up. Oh I sure hope he comes home soon.

Hoseok's p.o.v.

After the call I finished paying and started to leave the store. I hurried to the car and put the bags in the passenger seat. I sat in the drivers seat and started the car. I drove back home as fast as I could which meant the speed limit because I'm not trying to get a speeding ticket here. I entered the neighborhood and drove to our house. I pull up in the drive way and turn off the car. I get out of the car and get the bags from the passenger seat. As I get to the front door I can already hear screaming.

I unlock the door and put the bags on the table. I run to the twins room to see Yoongi trying to deal with Taehyung and Jungkook. "Oh my sweet Taetae come here dont you wanna see Eomma?" I told him cooing. He ran to me and cried. "E-E-Eommwa I miwsed you." He cried. "There there Eomma is here now no need to cry my baby." I told him as I picked him up. "Yoongi dear, I believe the reason Jungkook is crying is because he is teething. Have you seen his teething toy around?" I reminded him. "Oh. I was so caught up with Tae crying I forgot Jungkook was teething," he told me while rushing to find his teething toy. He found the toy and gave it to Jungkook and he immediately calmed down. I looked down to see that Tae had fell asleep. I decided to put him in his bed and kiss him. I looked around to see Yoongi already gone. I went out of the room to find him heading towards our room holding a sleeping Jungkook. I guess he fell asleep from the crying so Yoongi is putting him in his crib. I check up on Jimin since I saw him while I was heading to the twins room. Jimin also seemed to have fallen asleep. Well I mean it is nap time so I guess that's why. I pick up Jimin carefully and take him to his and Tae's bedroom. I put him in bed and kiss him.

I leave the room and start heading to the kitchen to unpack the bags of clothes and fold them. As I'm almost finished I feel hands hugging my waist and a weight on my shoulder. "Thank you honey I thought I was about to go crazy, I guess I'm just not that good at being a dad." He sighs. "It's okay you did your best, we will just have to talk to them about it more." I told him sweetly. He starts to nuzzle more into my neck and starts kissing it gently. "Come on now let's go watch something on tv and cuddle." He tells me. "I haven't finished folding yet and..." I squeak. He picked me up and took me to the couch, he put me down and we sat on the couch. "Fine I'll watch tv." I tell him. I lean into him as we cuddle and watch some tv.

Hope you enjoyed. Still not a good writer.
-Samu-Chan