Memories

Jin's p.o.v.

   After giving the twins their breakfast and leaving Namjoon to feed Jungkook, I went to wash the dishes from yesterday. Washing the dishes, I started to remember something.

17 years ago

   I sat down at the table after making breakfast. I watch as Namjoon walks in holding Hobi's hand. He excitedly sits down and starts to eat his food. Namjoon sits next to him and sips his coffee. "Hobi, are you excited for your first day of first grade?" He looks at me with his cheeks full. He finishes the food in his mouth before speaking.

   "Yeah! I'm so excited to tell them my name, and how I'm six years old!" He puts up six of his fingers.

   "That's great Hobi, I hope you make lots of friends. Make sure to be nice to them okay?"

   "Of course, Eomma." He then continues to eat his breakfast. After finishing, he grabs his backpack and goes toward the door to put on his shoes. I put the dishes in the sink and walk towards the door to also put on my shoes. I kiss Namjoon and walk out the door holding Hoseok's hand. "Bye Appa!!!"

   "Bye Hobi see you after school." Namjoon waves and closes the door. We head into the car and I drive him to his school.

Present

   "Honey, you there?" Namjoon waves his hand in front of my face. I snap out of it and look over to see Jungkook and him looking at me curiously.

   "Ah, sorry I just remembered something." I finish the last dish and turn off the water. "Where are the twins?"

   "They are in the living room drawing, they finished most of their food."

   "That's good, then let's join them." I grab Jungkook and we head towards the living room. I sit on the couch and look at the time. "Your Appa is going to be here soon guys." I say to the twins and they look at me with excitement.

   "Yay! I missed Appwa." Tae then tries to finish his drawing. "This is gwoing to be for him." Jimin also starts to hurry.

   "Yeah, a pwesent for Appwa and Eomma." He says quietly. I smile at them and look down at Jungkook. He also seems excited to see his Appa.

   After some time I hear the doorbell ring. I get up and walk towards the door. I open it to see Yoongi smiling.

   "Hello Mr.Kim, hi Kookie." He grabs Jungkook and boops his nose.

   "Yoongi, I've already told you, call me Eomma. You have a right to call me that since you are married to my son."

   "Sorry Eomma, I keep forgetting." He looks away shyly.

   "It's alright,now let me go get your stuff." I turn around to see Tae and Jimin rush towards the door with their drawings. As I leave to go get their stuff I hear the twins talking to Yoongi about their drawings. When I come back the twins have already put their shoes on and are ready to go. "Here you are Yoongs, now you all have a great day."

   "Bye!!!" The twins say in unison.

   "Thank you so much for watching them." He bows and turns to leave.

   "It's alright, see you guys soon." I close and lock the door. I then walk to the living room and sit next to Namjoon, who is reading. "Hun, do you remember when we first met Yoongi?"

   "Yeah, he was fourteen, though you met him before I did."

   "Oh, yeah......."

10 years ago

   I watch as Hobi drags someone with him towards me. He told me this morning that he wanted me to meet his friend, I guess that's him.

   "Eomma! I want you to meet my friend, Yoongi." He slightly pushes this "Yoongi" boy towards me.

   "Hello Mr.Kim, my name is Min Yoongi, it's a pleasure to meet you." He bows politely.

   "Hello there Yoongi, the pleasure's all mine." I bow back. "Your so polite."

   "Thank you Mr.Kim." He stands next to Hobi.

   "He's the greatest friend anyone could ever have! He helps me with my work and also shares his food with me." Hobi tells me excitedly.

   "That's nice of you Yoongi." He looks at me then Hobi.

   "Well, how can I not be nice to this ball of sunshine and rainbows." He says shyly. Hobi slightly blushes and I smile at the scene.

   "Well it was nice meeting you Yoongi, but Hobi and I have to get home now."
Hobi looks at me.

   "Okay Eomma!" He turns to Yoongi and gives him a hug,"Bye Yoongs, see you tomorrow." he then walks towards me and grabs my hand.

   "Bye Hobi, bye Mr.Kim." He waves. Hobi and I wave back as we walk towards the car.

Present

   "Even back then they were whipped for each other." Namjoon laughs at my comment.

   "Well they are Hoseok and Yoongi, when were they not whipped for each other?"

   "True." I say as I lay on his lap. "Well I'm just glad that Hoseok met someone as nice and caring as Yoongi." Namjoon nods his head and pets my hair.

   "I'm also glad that I met someone who is nice and caring." He says and looks down at me smiling. I blush slightly and smile at him as well.

Hey....... Idk what to say. Well hope you all like this. Also hope that you guys are taking good care of yourselves. Okay, peace.
                                  - Samu~Chan