The Stars

Namjoon's p.o.v.

   I hold Jimin's hand as we sit on the yellow blanket outside. He looks at the stars curiously and then looks at me.

   "Grandpwa, what are those?" He points at the hundreds of thousands of stars up in the night sky.

   "Well Jimin, those are stars."

   "Why are they allllllll the way up thewe?"

   "It's alllllll the way up there because stars are in space."  I look up to see the stars twinkling in the dim black night.

   "Grandpwa, what do they do?" Jimin hugs Chimmy closer to his chest, still staring up at the stars.

   "They bright up the sky for us so that we don't feel scared when it is dark outside. They always make sure to light up our way."

   "Wow they dwo?" He then cups his hands on his mouth. "Thank you starssssssss!!"

   Laughing at his cuteness I lay down on the blanket. After a while I get up and pick him up.

   "Now, let's go inside, it's already past your bedtime and Tae and Jungkook are already asleep." We head inside and I take him to the guest bedroom where Tae is sleeping. I lay him down on the bed. "Goodnight Jimin, have sweet dreams." I kiss his forehead. He nods his head sleepily.

   I go into my bedroom where I see Jungkook sleeping in the crib and Jin in our bed. I join him in bed and cuddle him till I start to doze off.

Sorry this is so short. I just had the sudden urge to write something. Anyways, have a good day/night everyone. Bye!!!!
                           ~Samu-Chan