Nightmares

Yoongi's p.o.v

   I was sleeping peacefully when I heard quiet cries enter the room. I got up, rubbing my eyes, and tried to see who it was. I saw Jimin holding onto his Chimmy plush tightly. He looked up and went over to my side of the bed. I picked him up carefully and placed him in my lap. "Why are you crying sweetheart?" I asked wiping away his tears.

    "N-n-niwtmare." He said cuddling into my chest. I let him calm down a little in my arms before I started talking to him again.

    "Well, how about you sleep with Eomma and Appa today?" I asked him already knowing the answer. He nodded as I laid him down between me and Hoseok. I didn't notice that Hoseok was up until I saw him staring at Jimin and me. "Oh, Honey sorry I woke you up." I told him kissing his forehead.

    "It's fine, I just heard crying and got worried. Let's just get back to sleep." He told me while holding Jimin in his arms. I laid back down and went back to sleep holding Jimin as well.

................................................................

    Now this has been going on for a few days now, meaning two weeks. Taehyung even started joining Jimin  because he started getting nightmares too. We knew it had to be something in their room since they didn't get nightmares when they slept anywhere else in the house. It took us a few days to find the problem to their nightmares but we found it. It happened to be Taehyung's dinosaur figure, that hasn't been moved in a while. When the nightlight turns on it shows a large shadow of a dinosaur. They must have been seeing the shadow before they fell asleep. Now their nightmares of shadowy creatures should come to an end. Though now the question is, will they want to sleep by themselves again?

    .........Well let's just say it took another "few days" for them to sleep by themselves again.

Sorry this is such a short chapter I just had no idea what to write. Hopefully you still enjoy the chapter though. Have a great day/night everyone.
                                    -Samu-Chan