A Day With Grandma and Grandpa

Jin's p.o.v.

   I was so happy to hear from our sweet Hoseok that my cute grandchildren are coming over for the whole day. Apparently Yoongi has to go to work early for today, and Hoseok needs to do some errands that he can't do with three children. Though it is always alright for them to come over because they are just adorable. I told Namjoon what was happening and he seemed fine with it.

     Later on we hear the doorbell ring and I rushed to open the door. I immediately started hugging Hoseok and the children. "Hi Hoseok you look well and the children are growing so fast, I don't remember Tae being this tall." I told them. "Yes well he does grow fast." He tells me. We have a quick chat and then he says goodbye. " Alright kids now be good to Grandma and Grandpa okay?". "Owkay!" They yell back at him cheerfully.

     "Now Tae honey and Jimin honey, do you want to help Grandpa watch Jungkook while Grandma makes lunch for us?" I ask them. "Yeah!" They tell me. I then take them to where Namjoon is and I start making lunch.

Namjoon's p.o.v.

     Jin gives me Jimin and Tae and tells me they will help me take care of baby Jungkook. "Grandpwa what dwo we do?" Jimin asks me. "Well can you grab his bottle from the baby bag?" I ask him. "Tae how about you find some of his toys in the bag." I tell him. "Owkay!" They tell me. It goes pretty smoothly and by time we know it Jin is calling us for lunch.

Jin's p.o.v.

     After we finish lunch I pack Jungkook's bag and put him in his carrier. "Kids we are heading to the park." I tell them joyfully. "Yay!" They cheer. Me, Namjoon, and the kids head to the park. When we get there I sit on a bench with Namjoon and put the carrier beside me. "Now go on and play, me and Grandpa will watch you from here." I tell them. They run off to the playground. I look over to the carrier to see how Jungkook is doing. He fell asleep while we were walking. It was probably because of his milk. I then look over to see how the kids are doing. Tae is on the slide while Jimin is on the swings, they seem to be having a lot of fun.

An Hour Later

     "Okay kids let's head back home I'm sure your Eomma is going to pick you guys up very soon." I tell them. Tae and Jimin come to us and we start heading home. Once we get home I search in the drawers for some crayons and some coloring books so that they could pass the time. I found some and I gave it to them so the can color. I take Jungkook out of the carrier and  I put him in his high chair. He woke up while we were at the park so I just gave him his pacifier. I started to feed him his snack that Hoseok left.

     As soon as I finished I heard the doorbell ring. Namjoon got it and it was Hoseok. "Thank you so much for watching them." He said to me and Namjoon. "It's fine you can come over anytime." I say as I start packing up the baby bag and pick up Jungkook. Hoseok grabs Jungkook and puts him in his carrier and takes the baby bag from me. "Well thanks again, come on Tae and Jimin we are heading home now." He tells them. " Is Appwa howme?" They ask him as they head out the door. "Yes he is and he can't wait to see you." He tells them while putting them in their car seats. He looks at me one last time and waves. I wave back and he heads in the driver seat and starts to drive away. I close the door and Namjoon offers to clean up the crayons and coloring books as I start to make dinner. I can't wait till they come over again.

I tried my best with this chapter. Hope you enjoyed.
                                        - Samu~Chan