[9] Thomas

Thomas has an enormous crush on you

-/-

Thomas can still remember the day he first saw you. You were wearing this confident smile showing all of your perfect straight teeth. His heart started beating at a rate he knew wasn't healthy. Some of your hairs stuck against your forehead due to sweating. It was as if cupido struck Thomas right there with one of his love arrows.

He felt a pull towards you he had never felt before -- at least that he knew off. You were simply perfect in his mind, and nobody could say something that would change his mind.

What was not to love about you? You had every single Glader wrapped around your finger. Not only because of your looks, but you were genuinely nice (something not a lot of people were). For the younger boys you were the mother figure that was missing in their life. The person they could talk with when they needed advice or when they felt sad.

The older boys saw you as a younger sister/brother that needed protection (even thought they knew damn well you could easily save yourself). They truly cared for you which is why everything in the Glade went smooth when you asked for it.

You weren't named leader like Alby, but they all listened to you anyway (even going as far as ignoring Alby's orders for you). 

You and Minho were done running for today, on fate the two of you arrived shortly after each other. Something that surprisingly almost never happens. Both of you were panting and could barely speak with each other.

Thomas and Newt were messing around with each other. They were done with their work and no one was in sight to get them to do something else. That was until Thomas spotted you. "Shuck! She/he is coming this way," he fretted, "what should I do? Does my hair look good?" He ran his hand through his hair messing it up more than before.

"Why don't you just talk to them?" Newt sighed, every single day was the same with Thomas. He was always either talking about you or dreaming about you. It was driving Newt insane.

With you Thomas was like a little kid on a bike, you can't expect their next move. Today was the same.

"Hey [your name]!" Thomas yelled at you. 

Newt could've slapped Thomas if you weren't looking. How was he friends which such an imbecile with absolutely zero girl skills?

He threw the stick in the air making it spin. Everything was going just fine until the moment of catching the stick came. He was looking at you instead of the stick and failed to grab it out of the air.

Heat rose to his cheeks and ears making them red. He tried to grab the stick off of the grass, but tripped over his own foot.

"You know he has a crush on you?" Minho asked trying to understand if you were purposely torturing this boy.

"Of course," you grinned, "but don't you think he's cute like this all shy and flustered?" You walked off to the map room leaving Minho alone.

"Seems like Thomas isn't the only one with a crush."

***

do you've know any good movies on either netflix or disney+ i should watch?