[70] Newt {Part Four}

-/-

-/-

It's been days since you woke up. Newt has been avoiding you but you don't remember him. Thomas had told you the past between you and Newt, you feel really bad for him. Mostly because you don't have any feelings for him not friendly and definitely not as a love interest.

"Hey {your name}, you alright?" Thomas wakes you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about Newt. I think I want to go talk to him. Do you know where he is?" you ask.

Thomas shakes his head but you stand up anyway.

"I'll go look for him then." you turn around and start looking. You take a turn and bump into someone.

It's Newt.

He looks at you and turns around, wanting to walk away from you.

"Newt wait!" you walk to him.

He doesn't reply, he just keeps standing still.

"I know I don't remember you, and that that hurts you, but can you just hear me out?" you shyly ask.

He turns around and looks you in the eye. He's hurt, because of you.

"First of all I want to say I'm sorry. I don't know how it's possible that I remember Thomas and not you but it happened. Thomas filled me in about our relationship in the past and what we meant to each other. I don't have any feelings for you now because I don't know you. You're a complete stranger to me. But I'd like to change that if you'd want to. Just become friends and see where things will go from there. Do you want that?" you take a deep breath and wipe your tears away.

His eyes started watering halfway through your story and your eyes mirrored the same, simply because you feel so bad for him.

"I'm sorry {your name}. I can't do that. It hurts too much." and with that said, he walks away fast.

***

Okay of course I did this. Part five or not? And if you guys insist on a happy ending I can try that, it'll be tough. But you can of course let me decide, that'll be easier for me to see what I bump into and stuff.