[95] Thomas

-/-

-/-

You look behind you and see a Griever. Next to you runs Minho. "What the shuck is a Griever doing out here?!" Minho shouts, panting heavily.

"I don't know but we have to kill it! We can't outrun or be smarter than that shank!"

The two of you take a sharp turn to the right. You can't lure it back to the Glade, it will kill people.

"We have to go back to the Glade!" you shout.

"Are you shucking insane?! Everyone will panic because there aren't supposed to be Grievers at this time of day, and that thing will kill half of the Gladers!" Minho thinks you're out of your mind.

"Exactly, this time of day!"

Then it hits Minho. "You're right! Come on! We have to go back."

You and Minho start making your way back to the Glade. The Griever still follows you, he's coming closer every minute.

"We are too early, we have to run a detour." Minho pants.

And that's what you do. You keep running until you both know it's time.

"Come on, come on, come on! Hurry Minho!"

You can see the Doors, a loud thud sounds like magic in your ears. Gladers have gathered at the end of the Doors.

"Hey! Get out of the way! Move!" you start to shout.

Thomas looks up as he hears you shouting. He stands up as fast as he can and runs through the field, to the Doors. "{Your name}?! Get out of my shucking way!" Thomas shouts as he tries to make his way through the Gladers, standing before the Doors.

He sees Minho and you running through the closing doors, a Griever following. You smile as you see Thomas, pushing people out of the way. The Doors are almost closed, you're almost back at the Glade. You fasten your pace once more and the Doors close. You fall into Thomas his arms, you hear the all familiar sound of a squeaking Griever. It's trapped between the Doors and squashed.

You turn to Minho.

"We did it." you sigh, falling back into Thomas his arms, catching your breath.

***

If you could only watch ONE show for the rest of your life, which one would it be?