[55] Newt

Gally was blabbering about how Thomas is trying to control the whole maze

Gally was blabbering about how Thomas is trying to control the whole maze. He is now screaming and things are getting a little dangerous.

-/-

"How about we fight for the leadership huh? What do you say greenie, or do you suddenly don't want it anymore?" Gally shouts at Thomas.

"I never wanted the leadership! Plus we already have a leader. Newt." He points at Newt.

Newt was observing the two from a distance. So he could do something when things would get really ruff.

Newt was afraid of what would follow. And he was right.

"Then, why don't you and Newt fight first. And the one who's left fights me. Isn't that a great plan!" Gally throws his arms in the air.

Newt looked at you the minute he heard his name. You shake your head slowly, so no one notices except him.

"I can't fight Newt!" Thomas replies.

"It's either him or me greenie. This won't stop until the leadership is confirmed." Gally threatens.

You're still looking at Newt. You see him doubting. He knows Gally and he knows he won't stop until someone fight with him. You see him stepping forward.

"I'll fight you."

Everyone looks at the one who said that. And it's wasn't Newt.

***