[197] Thomas

You and Thomas were having a typical couples argument

-/-

"Don't be such a miffed wazzock," you say with your heavy British accent.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean you British- " Thomas immediately stops before he says something to offend you.

"So now you're judging me on my vocabulary and heritage?" you cross your arms, fake offended.

He sits down and apologizes, "No I'm sorry, I just think it's mean to say something like that when I don't even know what it meant."

He looked up at you with furrowed eyebrows. "So are you gonna tell me?"

You grin at his face and tap his forehead.

"Watch out baby boy, your wrinkles aren't going away if you keep looking like this," you twirl away. Quite please with yourself.

"What'd it mean?" He stands up shouting.

"Offended idiot!"

***

Favorite element and why?

Every time someone (this time myself) mentions the elements I immediately say this in my head;

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world."