[15] Gally

You and Gally are in a relationship

-/-

Gally couldn't believe what Newt and Alby were discussing at the moment. "What do you mean they could've lied? Why would they lie?" 

"Well," Alby thought of a way to say this without setting Gally off, "[your name] isn't the sweetest. They have punched more than one person since arriving here." 

"If they say they didn't start this fight I believe them," asserted Gally. "You know how those guys have been talking to them." 

"We know that, but it is no reason to start a fight," Newt countered. "We've put people in the Slammer for doing less." Before Gally could protect you again Newt continued his argument. "And as you said multiple times we don't have exceptions in the Glade; everyone gets treated the same." 

"That was before..." Gally trailed off seeing as he lost the argument. "Let's ask [your name]. It's unfair if you didn't hear their side of the story completely." 

"Sure," Newt nodded, "but then we also need to question the other guy." 

It didn't take long for someone to get you and Frank. You walked in with a blue eye and your hand was bandaged. Frank however looked worse than you. His nose was crooked, the left side of his face was a combination of green, blue and yellow, but that wasn't even the worse he was limping. If one would have pulled his pants down one would've seen all those colours on his upper leg. 

"Let's hear your story first, Frank," Alby said as he pointed at the chair Frank was supposed to sit on since he was having trouble standing. 

"I was just walking around in the forest," he started. 

"What were you doing there?" Gally asked him. 

"I just needed to be at a place were I could relax," Frank responded.

"Why did you need to relax as I recall you were the one making the most noise?" 

"Well, I thought it was just a bit too much eventually. It isn't a crime to not party," Frank pointed out. 

"Gally shut up and let him finish his story," Alby directed. 

 "Out of nowhere [your name] jumped from behind a tree and started punching and kicking me. I could hardly defend myself as you can see," he motioned at all his bruises. "After that they ran away to Gally. I was surprised to see him get angry at me when his significant other hurt me." 

"His wounded state does show that he was in a disadvantage in this fight which could mean he was attacked," Newt pointed out. 

"Or it means that he sucks at fighting," you scoffed as you rolled your eyes. 

"Well, let us hear your side of the story, [your name]."

"Frank and his friend had been annoying me the entire night calling me names, pushing me around. Shit like that. So, when I was done with him and his shuckhead friends I went to the forest to get away from them. He followed me and punched me in the eye. After that I defended myself, but he wouldn't back down. And this is the result of that," you defended your side of the story. 

"How can you win a fight against someone a head taller and stronger?" Alby asked doubting your story. You were one of the smaller people in the Glade and Frank one of the taller people. 

"Technique," you stated. "Frank was drunk and honestly only knows how to throw a punch." 

Newt and Alby left the room to discuss the situation and what the best course of action was. It didn't take long for them to make a decision. 

"Frank will stay three nights in the Slammer," Alby said. 

You turned to smirk at Frank and show him your middle finger in just the way Newt and Alby couldn't see it. Gally did see it and smiled at your childish antics. 

"[your name], you will clean the showers and toilet the next week." 

"Are you shucking kidding me?!" You fumed. "Who are you guys even siding with? Cleaning the toilets is so much worse than three days in the Slammer." 

"Calm down or I'll double the punishment," Alby growled done with your entitlement. "This is not only for yesterday, but every fight you initiated. Or do you want separate punishment for those?" 

You stayed quiet knowing Alby could do so much worse. Oh, that smirk on Frank's face. You would give anything to punch it off his face. The only problem? Your dear boyfriend was in the way giving you a stern look. 

Frank walked out of the room his arms being held behind his back by Alby. "I'm going to enjoy making you clean my piss," he snarled as he bumped his shoulder with yours. 

You kicked his leg making his grunt and stumble. "I'm so sorry. Was that your bad leg?" You apologised faking innocence. 

When everyone left the room Gally hugged you from behind. "The moment I leave you alone you start picking fights. And they said I was a bad influence," he chuckled.

***

Protective Gally is so sweet.

i feel m not really writing reader x tmr character anymore. just you trying to survive the maze. is that alright or do y'all hate it? 

what is a hobby you've always wanted to try?