[102] Thomas

-/-

-/-

You wake up at the sound of someone turning and tossing in his sleep. You look around to see everyone sleep peacefully on the ground, except for one figure.

You sit up and see it's Thomas. He started mumbling now.

"No, no, please stay here, don't touch her! No, {your name}, NO!"

You run to him and sit down. You call his name and shake him. He continues talking, sometimes shouting. His head is drenched in sweat, tears roll out of his eyes. You hate seeing him like this and start shaking him harder. Tears start to leave your eyes when he won't wake up.

You keep trying. Thomas shouts your name one time, very loud. You shouts his name harder through your tears. He wakes up.

Thomas wakes up and sees you sitting next to him. He looks at you in shock, the tears still roll down your face when you rest your head in your hands.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Newt asks with a cracked voice.

"Nothing, just, go back to sleep." Thomas says catching his breath. Newt goes to sleep again.

"Are you okay?" Thomas wipes your tears away.

"I'm okay, are you? You had a horrible nightmare. Do you want to talk about it?"

He shakes his head. You accept that, you stand up but Thomas his hand grabs your wrist.

"Stay? Please?"

You nod and Thomas scoots over, you rest you head on his chest and his warm arm embraces your shoulder.

"Thank you {your name}" he sighs.

"No problem, goodnight."

You fall asleep, without letting Thomas know that you heard him shout your name.

***

Favorite actor?

There's gonna be helluva lot Thomas Brodie Sangster out here