[64] Thomas

-/-

-/-

"Let go of me! Let go!" Thomas shouts at the guards.

"You can trust us, stop struggling." one man says.

"I have to go back I have to find {your name}!" Thomas pulls his arms.

The guards won't let go and are still taking him to the helicopter. Thomas turns his head to the right and sees you. Lying in the sand. He recognizes your hair but he can't see your face.

"No, no, no, NO!" He shouts and pulls with all his strength out of the grip of the men.

He runs as fast as he can through the sand to you. He turns your body so your front faces his. He puts your head on his lap. Thomas wipes your beautiful hair away. Your face is covered in cuts, dirt and blood. You don't move. Your eyes are closed.

"No. No. NO. NO. NO. Please. No. Oh God." He shouts while crying.

He presses his forehead against yours. At the same time he feels two hands grab each one of his arms. They start pulling him away, again. This time he is trying ten times harder to get loose.

"Let go of me! You did this. YOU KILLED HER!" He screams so hard the whole desert could hear it.

Thomas is still trying to go to you.

"I don't wanna go with you! I'd rather die!" And again, he tries to escape. It doesn't work. He keeps looking at you while they drag him away.

They pushed him into the helicopter and chained him to a rod in case he wanted to run away, what he indeed wanted.

Tears still rolling down his face they started the helicopter. They flew away. Thomas didn't look away from your body as it got smaller and smaller.

***

Monster reporting for duty!