[86] Newt

Some Gladers were fighting over you, someone had the guts to ask you on a date, but when he did, others asked you out too

Some Gladers were fighting over you, someone had the guts to ask you on a date, but when he did, others asked you out too. What led to this.

-/-

"Come on {your name}! I asked you first!"

"I have the best plans!"

"I've known you for the longest time!"

"I saved you one time!"

You have no idea how to react. The other Gladers wanted to see what all the fuzz was about. Including Newt. They gathered around you, you didn't notice it because you were stunned by the guys fighting over you.

They start screaming at each other now. You look at Newt who wipes his mouth. He looks to his left before he loses it.

"Okay enough! Enough! Can you all just please shut the bloody hell up?! She's my girlfriend! Yeah that's right! That gorgeous girl has been my girlfriends for three months and 26 days! Now everybody, get away from her!"

You see everyone slowly walking away, in shock because of the news and Newts anger. After they're all gone you laugh.

"Hah, I guess it's out then isn't it." you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Sorry love, I couldn't handle it any longer." he says before kissing your lips with more lust than you've ever experienced. You kiss him back eagerly, hungry for more.

"I love you Newt."

"I love you too."

***

I'm sick for three days now and I miss school. For real, I want to go to school and see my friends I miss them even though I'm texting with them and saw them yesterday morning. I'm a mess.