[44] Newt

-/-

-/-

You walk towards Newt. You're wearing a really tight jeans and an white shirt that shows all your curves.

"Hey Newtie" you smile and look at him.

He turns to you and scans your body. First your eyes, down to your collarbones and your breast. His eyes stay there a little longer before he continues. He looks at your hips and down at your knees.

When he's done he licks his lips and stands up. He places his hand on your waist and pulls you closer.

"Well hello beautiful" he says before pecking your lips.

"What's with the outfit?" he looks down at you questionably.

"I just was in a good mood" you smirk.

"My day got brighter the minute you walked in" he says seriously.

He leans down to peck your lips again. He leans back and looks into your eyes. He starts leaning down again to press his lips against yours. But before he reaches you, you turn away.

"Darling? Come on" he puts his hands in the air.

You smirk as you walk away.

"Give me a head start. Then come find me" you say louder and turn to the right, you exit the room.

His grin widened when you walked out the door. He gives you a head start and then he starts running to the door, making a sharp turn to the right.

You look behind you to see him leaving the room. He almost slips in the mud. When he sees you, you turn around facing his direction. You start running backwards and turn around, running faster.

Your smile grows as you feel the wind in your hair, knowing your boyfriend is about to catch you. You are one lucky girl having Newt.

It is raining and Newt is smiling as your shirt starts to show. He looks at your beautiful curves and runs faster by the thought of kissing you in the rain. I am one lucky boy to have her, he thinks.

-/-

Hey you guys!

Thank you so much for 2k reads! We really appreciate it. Sorry for updating so late, hope you don't mind! And once again I made a Newt one haha. The next one will be about someone else I promise. I just love my smile bean.

Toedels