[38] Newt *Part One*

You just told Newt you're pregnant with his child

You just told Newt you're pregnant with his child. You guys are now thinking about what you have to do. The others don't even know about your relationship.

-/-

"I honestly have no idea what to do Newt" you say, still in shock.

"Well there's a first for everything isn't there?" He jokes a little. You know he feels the same as you.

"I can't run anymore and within a couple of weeks I'm gonna start showing" you begin to realize.

"I know {Your name}. It's hard."

"Maybe we should start by telling the others that we're in a relationship. After a few weeks I will start showing and then we tell them I'm pregnant with your baby" you suggest.

Newt rubs his chin. "I think it is the only possible solution" he responds.

He kisses you gently on the lips. Even more gentle than ever before.

At least it's his baby. Because he's gonna be an amazing daddy.

-/-

Okay you guys this one is a little more further in your relationship. I just feel like Newt would be an awesome and cute father. Have you ever thought about what beautiful baby's you could have with Newt?! I mean, Look at him. And I know that you guys are beautiful too even though I don't know or can see you. We appreciate each and everyone of you! Lots of love!!!

My co-writer told me to make a part two of this. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do. There will be other first but just so you know!

Toedels!