[98] Newt ~Part Two~

*don't pay much attention to the background of the gif, it's suppose to be in the car but yeah, it's more about his face and the quote*

-/-

Newt runs to the car. He sits shotgun since he can't drive, he has to wait for the others.

"Come on! Hurry up you shucking shanks!" he shouts at the others who, in Newts opinion, are going way too slow.

"Wow, you're, wow." Jorge laughs. "I'm what?" Newt asks firmly.

"Well, you're not exactly nice but more, yeah." Minho adds.

"What am I when I'm not nice?"

"You get aggressive when it depends on {your name}. You get dangerous." Minho says, Jorge starts the car and drives.

Newt stares deadly in front of him, "I'd do anything for her you know that. I can't stand it that she's so vulnerable right now. It kills me."

The rest of the ride continues in silence. The only thing they hear is the sound of the engine and Newt giving directions.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop the car!" Newt shouts. Before the car stood still he swung the door open and ran to the building on the left. He bursts through a wooden door, running to the left. He wants to open another door but it's locked. He knocks his body against the door, he knows you have to be behind this one. Again, he hears the door creak. One other time and the door flies out of its hinges.

There you lie. Only in your underwear on the stone cold floor. "{Your name}! Oh god, please be alive." Newt says to himself as he runs to your side. He takes off his jacket, wrapping it around your body. He puts two fingers in your neck, checking your pulse. He feels something, not much but you're still alive.

The others walk to Thomas, making sure he's okay. Newt carries you bridal style back to the car. He turns on the heat and slowly you gain back your consciousness.

"Oh, hey Newtie." you smile.

Newt let's out a laugh. Thomas and you are safe again, you in his arms and that's all that matters.

***

Favorite book in general?

Thank you so much for the 3K votes! It's incredible! Keep voting and commenting!

So here's part two today since it was requested! Sorry if it's not good, I tried but I'm not very fond of it.