[36] Newt

Newt when you agreed to be his girlfriend

-/-

"Heeeey!"

Newt jumped between the two of them. Surprised Chuck and Thomas looked at him they never saw Newt so happy before. The only time there was a small smile on his face was when you were around him. Chuck looked around searching for you. He saw you sitting with Minho talking about something he couldn't hear.

The thing he did immediately noticed when he saw you was the huge grin on your face that mirrored the one Newt was wearing.

"So what happend? We never see you this happy."

Newt grabbed the meatstick Chuck was holding and eats a bite from it.

"Well you see that gorgeous girl sitting there?" Newt asked more as a rhetorical question than a normal one. "Well she is my girlfriend."

"What! Since when?" Thomas squealed he waited for this moment since forever. The last time he asked Newt if he was going to ask {Your name} he just stuttered and denied he liked you.

"Well I didn't ask her, she asked me." Newt admitted.

Chuck sighed "You really got to work on your confidence."

They continued talked but Newt stopped listing after the first three words and started daydreaming about you.

***

We both have a German test tomorrow and I still have to study almost everything. The good thing about today only three hours of school!

Toedels!