[72] Newt

You're trying to escape from WCKD when Thomas found out they were coming for you and your friends

You're trying to escape from WCKD when Thomas found out they were coming for you and your friends. Janson and his troupe won't let you escape. You have to fight your way out of this.

-/-

You take another turn and run as fast as you can, the others right behind you.

"We have to split up! Or else we'll be too easy to catch." Thomas shouts.

"Meet each other at the front door okay?!"

Everyone runs another way. Thomas with Teresa, Frypan with Minho, and Newt with you.

Newt runs ahead of you to see if the halls are clear. He stops and looks at his left, then at his right, deciding whether he should go left or right.

You run straight past him to the left, the hall isn't long but you can already see a t-junction at the end.

"Hey! Hold up {your name}!" you can hear Newt shout and you hear his footsteps again.

You then take a turn to your right looking behind you to see soldiers running in your direction. They suddenly stop and turn around. 'That's weird' you think but you look back and are looking straight in the barrel of Janson's gun.

You put your arms in the air and surrender. He walks to you, you lift your right fist and give him a right hook. He reacts quickly and grabs your fist, putting his arm in your neck, turning you around with your face to where you came from. You can feel the cold metal of his gun against your temple. You can't move.

Newt reaches the corner and sees you standing with a gun strapped to your head. You look into his eyes and see anger. He grabs a gun himself and points it at Janson.

"Let her go. I will shoot." he threatens.

"You can't and that's the beautiful thing! If you shoot, you'll kill her." Janson laughs.

"I have a very good aim. So, let go of her!" he takes a step closer. Janson a step back, taking you with him.

"Let. Her. Go."

***

I'm reading and writing so much lately I love it.