Steve: Chapter 11 (smut)

It had been four days since Bucky had come over. It would be a little while until the rest of the crew came back. Bucky finally cracked the question as him and Steve were eating sandwiches for dinner.
"So, where exactly is everyone else?" He said with a mouth half full.
"Oh... they're on a mission right now." Panic immediately absorbed Steve and he felt his chest tighten. How the hell was he going to tell everyone that he had literally just opened the doors up for Bucky without their permission? He hoped they would be welcoming, but he wasn't completely sure on how they would actually react. He tried to erase the thought. Bucky broke the silence that came after Steve's words.
"Did you ever tell them I was here?" Steve set down his sandwich and frowned at the table.
"I'm workin' on it."
"Okay, well if you at least tell them before they get back I think you'll be fine." That helped Steve. He still felt a little bad he only made sandwiches for dinner though. Bucky stood up to go wash his plate. Steve followed with his own. They both washed their plates in silence until Bucky mentioned something random (as usual).
"Ha, remember that one time you accidentally pushed me into a pond?" Steve chuckled at the spontaneous comment.
"Oh yeah, I heard the whole lecture as to why I need to watch where I step, and why I shouldn't cut people off."
"I don't even know how you did that, you were like 5 pounds," They both laughed in harmony, and Steve looked up to see Bucky with a huge, childlike smile looking at him. Bucky quickly looked down and continued to rinse off the dishes. Steve looked at his friend and examined his lovely blue eyes and became lost in them. As Bucky shut the faucet off with his metal arm, he felt the other hand be grabbed by Steve's. He looked at his hand then up at Steve's eyes with confusion. Steve spoke:
"I missed talking to you." Bucky's head slanted.
"I missed talking to you too." Steve turned and let go of his hand and walked off to his bedroom. As he entered his room, he quickly walked over to his sink and brushed his teeth. Little did he know, Bucky raced up the stairs to do the same thing. They both met into the hallway where Steve's door was connected. Bucky began to walk off into the living room and he sat on the plushy couch. Steve sat closely next to him, leaving about two inches between their thighs. They looked up at each other then towards the blank flatscreen tv placed on the wall. Steve glanced back at Bucky and he returned the favor. They acted as two middle schoolers awkwardly standing next to one another at a dance would. Steve finally broke the silence.
"I've wanted to do this for god knows how long," Steve finally said. He quickly shifted forward and placed his lips on Bucky's, finally getting a taste of what he wanted for years. He finally let go after what seemed like forever, but was maybe only a second or two. Bucky opened his eyes and looked at Steve. Steve was horrified by what his reaction may or may not be. Instead, Bucky's face turned a light rose color and he replied to the kiss with a, "I was wondering when you would do that." He in turn kissed Steve and he grabbed his hip and pushed him closer. They moved their mouths and lips in sync, complimenting one another's movement. Bucky stopped for a moment and kissed Steve's neck slowly, making his way downward to his collarbone. Steve lifted his shirt off and unbuckled his pants. Before he could go any further, Bucky lifted himself up and grabbed Steve's hand, leading him to his room. When they got into Bucky's room, the both sat onto the edge of the bed and before Steve went any further he said, "I wanna make sure you're comfortable with doing this, okay?" Bucky looked at him and nodded with wide eyes.
"Why do you have to be so goddamn cute all the time?" Steve kissed him gently and caressed his cheek with his palm. Steve felt a sensation that he always wanted to feel, but never got to until now; it was the affection of his best friend. He always wanted more than that. It's not like he really could get it though. He felt ashamed and never wanted to go forward with anything, especially since Bucky was a player and was always with girls. That made him feel insecure, and he didn't try to go further since he was almost one-hundred percent sure Bucky didn't like guys.
Steve's deep thoughts of satisfaction stopped, and they just turned into actions of lust. Before Steve could even realize it, Bucky began to kiss and suck all over Steve's body, slowly causing small hickeys to appear. All of a sudden he stopped and got up and sat at the end of the bed.
"I need to stop." He climbed off of Steve and sat hunched over on the opposite side of the bed he started out on, facing the wall. Steve looked at him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He panicked.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I just wanted to-" Bucky cut him off.
"It's not your fault- it's just me...." Steve sat down next to Bucky on the plushy bed.
"What's wrong?" He said.
Bucky sat there for a moment, collecting his thoughts and forming an answer. Steve was fine with that, some things needed time to share.
"Well, I don't know, I just felt like I was hurting you." Steve looked concerned.
"Why would you be hurting me?" He placed a hand on Bucky's shoulder. Bucky sighed.
"I guess this is just different, I'm not used to it. I hate being aggressive. It just reminds me..."
"Oh, Buck," Steve laid a kiss on his cheek. He turned and smiled back at him. Steve blushed.
"You're really cute." He said. "Oh jeez, I can finally say that. You're so cute!" He kissed him and slowly pushed him back down. "Damn, I just love you." Bucky rolled over to get on top of Steve. He slowly pulled his own clothes off, and then Steve's.
Steve paused his kisses while Bucky took his clothes off.
"You know, I'm not gonna be very good at this." Bucky crossed his arms and smirked.
"And why is that?" Steve turned rosy pink, looked away from Bucky, and folded his legs against his chest. He seemed almost uncomfortable, but he still acted like he was somewhat eager to go on. Bucky began to realize what he was so uncomfortable about.
"Wait... you're a virgin?" He asked. Steve looked at him and tried his very best to maintain eye contacted. He nodded. Bucky loudly chuckled in response.
"Good ol' Steve Rogers is a virgin? Wow, just makes him that much more appealing." He leaned down and gently kissed him, then smiled with gentleness. "It's gonna be alright, trust me." Steve smiled.
"Alright, lets do this." Steve laid down on his back and Bucky put a hand on his chest for balance, then started to go in.
"Ah!" Steve cringed and arched his back. "Oh, god!"
Bucky teased.
"Even when you want to, you still don't cuss." He chuckled and kissed his collarbone. He slowly began to grind on him to give him a taste before they got to the good part.
"Uh, ughh, d-don't s-s-stop..." he moaned. Bucky continued to try to pleasure him to the best of his abilities. Steve turned bright red and began to try to cover his face with the blanket that was beside him. Bucky pulled it down to uncover Steve's embarrassed and innocent face. He looked away.
"Uhhh... I don't want you to see... me... like this...," Bucky leaned down as he continued to go on and he placed his head on his chest and his hand around Steve's jaw and head.
"It's okay, it's okay."
"Alright," Steve managed to let out. Bucky stood back up and began to thrust passionately into Steve, causing him to loudly moan and arch his back even more.
"I can't- go any- longer...," Bucky explained. Steve leaned up and whispered into his ear.
"Go ahead... do it." Bucky let out all inside of Steve, creating a warm sensation that flowed throughout his body.
Bucky pulled out and laid on top of Steve.
"Not bad for your first time, eh?"