Steve: Chapter 18 (fluff and smut later on)

As soon as the case was settled, Tony planned a huge celebratory gala at the Stark Plaza in New York City that would take place a week later. All of the Avengers could freely come and not have to worry about being hunted down by the government. T'Challa and a bunch of Tony's rich scientist friends also came, along with a ton of other important people. Ross was invited out of spite and just to piss him off.
Steve walked out of his limo and stood up, cameras and flashes all around him. Nat was on his arm and led him to the doors of the building. They almost looked like a date which made Steve laugh. As soon as they walked into the huge ballroom, Steve was in awe. Beautiful chandeliers and lights surrounded the ceiling and illuminated the marble and granite walls. It was truly amazing. Steve was immediately swarmed by people and had his ears talked off. After around a half an hour he walked over to grab a drink of champagne to refresh himself. Although his body was unable to become intoxicated, he enjoyed the flavor. As he looked in his glass and sipped the bubbly drink, he saw Bucky in the distance standing awkwardly with his own glass of champagne, alone. He walked over to his friend.
"Oh..." Steve looked at Bucky. He looked gorgeous. His hair was partially slicked back into a low ponytail and some of his hair fell into his face. He wore a dashing and classic black tuxedo.
"Bucky!" He said with excitement. "You look so, so.."
"Do I look weird? Sam helped me dress." Bucky began to panic but Steve quickly calmed him down with his words.
"No, not at all! You look... beautiful."
"Beautiful?" Bucky asked confused. Steve began to beat himself up in the head. What were you thinking!?
"Um... uh, cheers!" He tapped his glass against Bucky's and sipped more of the champagne. He turned pink. Bucky looked down in his glass and he sternly looked back up.
"Steve..." Steve nervously looked up. "You are also beautiful."
"Bucky... when you say that, do you... I mean-"
Bucky placed an abrupt kiss on Steve's cheek. "I do."
Nearly half the room looked at them with confusion and shock.
"What the hell are all of you looking at?" said Bucky. They all quickly turned.
"I knew you guys were a thing." Nat said slyly as she walked towards them. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything." She leaned herself on the bar counter and looked at the bartender.
"I'll have a glass of champagne." She looked back at them. "Have either of you seen Maria? I owe her a dance." Both Steve and Bucky looked at her confused.
"Owe her?" They both said in sync.
"Yeah, she asked me a while ago for one, I never got to it." They looked about as confused as before.
"We're not a thing, boys. We're just friends, jeez." They became even more confused.
"Whatever." She grabbed her glass and walked off. A slow piano began to play. The pianist spoke into a microphone.
"Everyone please find your date and enjoy this accompaniment." Steve looked at Bucky, and Bucky at Steve.
"May I?" Bucky said.
"Don't really know how to dance all that well." Steve admitted. Bucky grabbed Steve's hand and led him off into the center of the room.
"Just follow my lead." Bucky placed his hands around Steve's waist, and Steve placed his hands around Bucky's back. He placed his head on Bucky's shoulder, feeling very comfortable since he was an inch or so taller. They both swayed slightly to the song, both closing their eyes as they danced.
"You don't care if people see us like this, right?" Steve asked.
"Ha, did I ever care what anyone thought though?"
"You have a point."
They danced for what seemed like an eternity. The piano slowly drifted off as they zoned out and felt peaceful. They let go of one another's grasp to go get another drink and saw Maria and Natasha off in the distance dancing.
"I wonder how Bruce would feel about that." Steve laughed.
Bucky looked confused. "Who's Bruce?"
"A friend. I'm sure you'll meet him someday."
They tapped their champagne glasses together and watched everyone dance.
"This is great," Bucky finally said.
Steve looked at Bucky. "It really is." They finished their drinks and walked down the streets of New York City. They walked around for at least an hour and a half, and then they ended up in Brooklyn. They roamed around and knew every road like the back of their hands. It was a somewhat funny situation. Two tall, buff men were walking around in Brooklyn at night, in tuxedos. They made their way back to central NYC after their adventure, and took a jet back to the Avengers facility.
As soon as Steve walked back in he peered his head in. Nobody was around. Perfect. He walked in and as soon as the front door shut, Bucky smashed his lips against Steve's and he began to unbutton the first few buttons on his shirt.
"Jeez! At least wait until we're in your room!" They stumbled downstairs to Bucky's room and Bucky shoved Steve on the bed and slammed his body against Steve's.
"You're gonna be top?" Steve said. "It's my turn though!" Steve grudgingly stayed in his spot as bottom and they both pulled off all of their clothes hastily. Bucky immediately starting pleasuring Steve and both of them let out slight moans.
"Ugh... Buck, ple-ease, don't s-stop." His Body jolted and arched with pleasure.
"Are- Are you okay?" Bucky asked. Steve grabbed Bucky's face.
"Perfect." Bucky thrusted back and forth into Steve, trying his best to make him feel good. He sucked all over Steve's skin as he pounded his body into Steve. He pulled out last minute and was relieved on top of Steve's smooth chest.
"Jeez..." Bucky said. Steve lifted himself up and kissed Bucky, then made him fall backwards, making them both turn bright red as they lay on the bed. They panted as they dripped with sweat and sat.
"You should always be on top."