Steve: Chapter 14

He woke up in comfy bed, finally getting a full night of rest. Bucky had been waking up everyday in a row after Steve had spent that night in his room. He would shout and yell in his sleep and it would shake Steve up so much that he couldn't go back to sleep. That night though, Bucky hadn't woken up at all surprisingly enough. It somewhat worried Steve, it was out of his friend's nature to not get unsettled during the night, but he knew he was fine. He got up and began his day on a good note. As soon as he knew it though, he was already beginning to get stressed out. It had already been a week since the Avengers had been on their trip, leaving 3 or 4 days until they would come back. He had to tell them Bucky was here or else things would not end up well. As soon as he awoke, he sat upwards and grabbed his phone so he could message everyone. He created a group message that everyone would see. He made a small, but detailed note of what had been going on.

Hello, everyone. I know that all of you met up and were having a discussion on what the Avengers will be like in the future, but while you've been gone, I've made some pretty big changes in my life and soon it will be a change in everyone else's. I've decided to let Bucky come stay with us. I'm very sorry that I didn't ask for all of your permission, which is pretty disrespectful, and I do apologize. Please forgive me, as I was just trying to provide a better place for Bucky to stay, rather than at a hospital facility where he doesn't really get to live. Once again, I'm sorry for not getting everyone's opinion first and not letting you all know sooner. Send

He placed his phone back down onto the nightstand and walked out of his room and into the kitchen. There he saw Bucky with an apron on cooking.
"An apron? Really?" Steve chuckled. Bucky turned around and smirked at him.
"Ha, sorry for not wanting to get my clothes dirty." Steve walked over to the stove to see what he was cooking. Buttery pancakes were revealed and Steve smiled.
"My favorite!" He exclaimed. "I haven't had these for decades... literally!" Bucky looked up at Steve's giddy and childish smile and grinned along with him. He continued cooking, and around 5 minutes later they both were sitting at the dining table eating.
"Thanks for making breakfast, Buck. I appreciate it."
"Well, I guess it's the least I can do for you letting me stay here..." Steve slanted his head at him.
"Of course I'd let you stay." He grabbed his hand.
"I wish it could just be us, it just couldn't work out that way..." Bucky frowned.
"I don't care if it's just us, I'm just happy we get to hang out together again."
"That's true."
All of a sudden, sirens and loud beeping started going off.
"What the hell is that?" Bucky shouted. Steve jumped up from his chair and ran three flights upstairs to the top floor where there was windows outside. He looked out and saw helicopters and FBI cars swarming around the facility.
Shit.