Bucky: Chapter 12 (light fluff)

He spent the rest of the night in his hot room. At about 8:45 AM, he got up and left the room to get some water. He decided he might as well take another shower since he was already awake and still naked. As he walked into the shower and turned the shower head on, he heard the door creak open. Steve peered his head in and then revealed the rest of his body.
"Hey I'm trying to take a shower!" Bucky said as he covered up his lower half with his hands. Steve chuckled.
"You really don't need to cover anything up, is there anything I didn't see last night?"
"Hey!"
"Lighten up, mind if I join you?" Bucky tilted his head upward and smirked.
"I'll take that as a 'not at all.'" Steve stepped into the shower and wrapped an arm around Bucky, pulling him closer. Bucky immediately felt Steve's warm body in his own. He lifted his arms up around Steve's shoulders, embracing him into a hug. He tightly held onto his body, and Steve returned the favor by wrapping his arms around Bucky's back. They sat there for a moment, just enjoying one another's company and touch.
"I love this." Bucky whispered.
"Me too, Buck." Bucky finally let go from the hug and began to wash his hair. Steve followed and did the same. About 10 minutes later, they both exited the bathroom. As they dressed and put their dirty clothes in the washer machine, Bucky began to ask Steve a question.
"Do you still talk to Sharon?" Steve looked up and his heart instantly stopped.
"I mean... I still talk to her for work and stuff along those lines, but... we haven't really ya know, talked for a little while. I'm not in a relationship with her, if that what you're asking."
Bucky looked down and at his hands. His metal arm shimmered.
"I just... I was thinking about how on that day that we had to fight your friends, I saw you kiss her, and a part of me thought, 'oh good for Steve,' but the other part of me was jealous... and I wanted that to be me. I didn't know why either...," he looked up. "I guess I do now."
Steve looked at him and he tilted his head. "I guess that's kinda how I felt whenever you would bring girls back to your apartment when I was staying over. I didn't wanna ruin what we had in our friendship, so I never said anything... let alone do anything." He continued putting clothes in the washer machine and added soap, then turned it on. They both walked out and while they both started to walk off into different rooms, Bucky turned around and grabbed Steve's hand with his right arm.
"I'm sorry I ever made you feel that way... I just, I guess I thought that if I slept around with girls... I could hide my feelings for you." He hugged him.
"It's okay, pal."