Steve: Chapter 22 (smut)

Steve woke up on the one of the seats in the living room to the sound of a old record playing. He slowly looked up and saw Bucky sitting at the small dinner table reading a book. As he looked closer, he saw that it was in French. Le Petit Prince. Steve rubbed his eyes and got up.
"Donc, vous pouvez parler Français aussi?" (So, you can speak French as well?) he said with a raspy morning voice. He stretched. Bucky looked up.
"Ne pas oublier les 29 autres langues," (Don't forget the other 29 languages.) Bucky replied. He stood and met himself with Steve and wrapped his arms around him and whispered something into his ear.
"I like it when you talk in French... say something else." He pulled away and winked. Steve whispered a couple sentences into his ear and Bucky chuckled, then walked away to grab some water. As Bucky grabbed some water, Steve walked to the bedroom to brush his teeth, then grabbed his sketchbook and a pencil. When he walked back into the room, he saw Bucky sitting back to the dining table, continuing to read his book. Steve chuckled. The sight was funny; a super-soldier killing machine was just sitting at a table reading a book called The Little Prince. As he was sitting, he began to draw on the old paper of his sketchbook. He lifted up his pencil and bit the tip of it, then reached his pencil back down to continue drawing. He paused once more, and his face blushed, making him look peachy. He smirked as he placed his pencil back down and added more detail to the sketch. Bucky observed Steve from across the room, seeing him grow more and more rosy as he continued drawing. What the hell is he drawing? He thought. He stood up and walked over to to where Steve was sitting. He swiftly grabbed the book out of his hand.
"Whatcha got here?"
"No!" Steve yelled. Bucky looked down at the drawing. He was surprised to see a very detailed image of him and Steve passionately kissing whilst covered by... Steve's old shield? Steve quickly grabbed the book out of his hands and covered his face as he blushed. Bucky chuckled and teased him.
"Didn't know you liked me that much." He smirked and crouched down next to Steve.
"Want another taste?" He kissed Steve's jaw and then kissed his lips.
"Ah Buck, it's too early," he stood up and walked away. "Besides, we gotta take showers, too," Steve stated. Bucky whined.
"We can do that after!" He looked at Steve with big eyes and tilted his head. He wrapped his arms around Steve's lower back and pushed him against himself. Steve could feel Bucky's hard member press against his skin. He groaned.
"Ugh, fineeee," he finally said. Bucky pressed his lips against Steve's passionately, and then led him to their room.
He pushed Steve down onto his back on their bed and he lifted his shirt off. Steve began to undress as well. When the were both fully stripped down, Bucky leaned forward and climbed onto Steve. He sucked on his body, leaving little red marks all over his chest and neck.
"Oh, Buck...," Steve groaned. Bucky continued to lick and kiss all over Steve's body, making Steve's face turn red. He covered his face with his hands to hide the embarrassment. Steve beamed bright red with blush. Bucky slid Steve's hands off of his face and kissed him.
"Don't hide that face from me, I love seeing that I'm doing my job well," He said. He kissed Steve, then slipped his tongue into his mouth. He stroked Steve as they kissed and moaned. They began to feel extremely hot as the room filled with their warm breath. Bucky finally decided to quit the foreplay and get to the good stuff. He slid himself into Steve and moaned.
"Ah, fuck," he cursed. He thrusted and grew harder as he kept going in and out. Steve began to turn pink and rosy again, causing him to try to cover his face once more. He was embarrassed and didn't want Bucky to see him so femininely. Bucky placed his hands around Steve's hips and began to slam even harder into his body, causing Steve to moan.
"Oh god, ughh...," he motivated Bucky to go in harder than before. Steve shivered as Bucky continued to pleasure him. Steve let out a loud moan and and arched his back, causing Bucky to get even more turned on.
"Ugh, your moaning is driving me crazy," Bucky let out. Right before he climaxed, he pulled out, causing him to let out onto Steve's abdomen and face. He scrambled to wipe his face off with his hand.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get that al-" Steve interrupted his apology with a kiss. He pulled Bucky's neck down and he placed his hands on his back, pushing him closer. Bucky chuckled, then spoke.
"I take it you're not mad?" Steve stood up and giggled.
"Of course not... I'm ready for that shower."
He walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower head. Since the shower was a walk-in, they both entered and were surrounded by steam and hot water.
"I feel bad," Bucky said. "You never get to give at all." Steve turned around to grab Bucky's hand.
"It's alright, maybe next time we can-"
"Nope, I'm going to feel bad for the rest of the day." Bucky knelt down and put his face next to Steve's massive member.
"Buck," Steve backed away. "You really don't need to do this." Bucky looked up and smirked.
"What if I want to?" Steve nodded and gave him permission to pleasure him. Bucky slowly wrapped his lips around Steve. He bobbed his head back and forth as he pleasured him. Steve let out some groans, letting Bucky know what he was doing was good. After around 10 minutes of hard work, Steve climaxed and let out all inside Bucky's mouth. To make Steve really feel good, Bucky swallowed and wiped his lips. He stood back up and smirked as he was face to face with Steve, who still had a look of intense pleasure on his face.
"I might do that more often, seeing that you get quite the kick outta that and all," Bucky said seductively. "Alright, shows over." He turned around and started to wash his hair and clean up. Steve laughed and shook his head. He still was feeling a surge of relief throughout his body, making him feel tired from the satisfying release. He also began to wash himself and clean up.
After they both got dressed, Steve looked at his phone to see if he had any messages. He saw 9 missed calls and a text from Natasha. He read it in his head:
Call me as soon as you get this. We have a lead on Hydra.
He scrambled to call her and he could hear the line ringing. After what seemed like ages, she picked up.
"How long does it take you to reply to a goddamn message, Rogers?"
Steve immediately felt bad. "Sorry, I was in the shower, what do you have for me?" He could hear her typing in the background.
"Alright, well we tracked down some vibranium trafficking that leads to a small area in northern Sokovia."
"How is a Hydra base in Sokovia? We cleared that place out more than a year ago."
Natasha began to sound worried. "I'm not sure but... it doesn't look too good to be honest. We've been spying on the base and they have hundreds of agents there. We have permission from Ross to go there, but we really don't have enough people to fight. You'll have to bring Barnes in with you since we'll need some extra help." She paused for a couple seconds. "Meet us at the Avengers tower in an hour." She hung up. Steve turned around to see Bucky with his arms crossed. "So what's going on?"
Steve leaned back on the wall and shook his head.
"There's a Hydra base in Sokovia that we need to infiltrate. We gotta be at the Avengers Tower within an hour." Steve began to walk off and got a jacket on, then handed Bucky his.
"Alright, lets go kick some ass."