Steve: Chapter 25

Steve and Bucky took a quick shower, trying to make sure that they'd be ready to go since they wasted enough time fooling around. As they walked out of their cabin in the plane that they shared, everyone's eyes peered over to them. "Oh, haha hi, everyone," Steve greeted awkwardly. Sam pursed his lips and shook his head at Steve as he gave him a dead stare. Bucky went in front of Steve's face and smiled at Sam to piss him off. It worked. Sam folded his arms and sat back in his seat. Natasha sat across from Tony and on the right of Bucky. She handed Bucky a cup of tea.
"Here, I thought you might like this." He looked over.
"Oh, thanks." He said. She sipped her tea and then leaned over to whisper something to him. As she leaned over he took a sip of his drink.
"So, how was the pull out?" She asked. He suddenly choked on his drink and turned over to look at her.
"Pardon me?"
"The pull out, you know, the couch in Steve's room. Was it comfy?" He was suddenly relieved, but still skeptical.
"It was uh... fine," he took another sip of his drink.
Everyone discussed the plan to infiltrate the Hydra facility, and once they finally got there, they all split up.
"Alright, I'll be with Romanoff," Tony said. "Rogers, you'll take Barnes and Wilson."
Tony grabbed Natasha by the waist and they both flew off.
"I better not be third wheeling the whole time."

Sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter has some cool stuff in it and I just wanted to start writing it as soon as possible.