Bucky: Chapter 19 (fluff)

When they woke up, Steve and Bucky both heard everyone else in the kitchen.
"Oh crap, they're gonna know we're both in here," Bucky whispered in Steve's ear. He quickly put on some boxers and a pair of Steve's pajama bottoms. Steve did the same.
"I'll walk out first, alright?" Bucky nodded at the question.
Steve walked out and all eyes were on him immediately.
"Oh, hello, everybody." He drew so much attention on himself. He had hickeys and red marks all over his body since he didn't have a shirt on. Even if he did, you would still see all the purple bruises on his neck. Bucky came out moments later and was five times worse. He had scratch marks on his back from Steve digging his fingers and hands into him. Bucky kinda liked the way it hurt though, so he enjoyed it. He had even more hickeys and bruising on him. Sam wasn't too oblivious, nor did it surprise him, so he decided to speak.
"Alright, so... Scott went back home and he's not planning on living here anymore. Neither are Clint and Wanda. Wanda is going just so she can live back at the Avengers' HQ with Vision and Tony." Steve was a little shaken up from the sudden news.
"Okay, well are they still here?"
"No, but they should be back here later to start packing some stuff. Should take a few days."
"And you?"
Sam thought for a moment.
"It would be nice to get back to New York. That's my home, where I was raised. I don't think I'll go back to Harlem specifically, but just being in the area would be nice."
Steve and Bucky looked at each other. Bucky spoke:
"Don't you think it would be nice going back to New York?" Steve thought about that. If he went back to New York, he would be able to see the other half of the Avengers again, and the whole group would finally live in the same state. The only people that were missing were Thor and Banner, but it's not like they even knew where they were.
"Yeah, that would be nice."
Sam stood up from his seat on the couch.
"I'm gonna go on a jog, and I have to run a few errands too, so I'll be gone for a while."
Sam grabbed his phone and earbuds and left.
Steve and Bucky went back into Steve's room to lay down longer. Bucky laid down and Steve lay right below his arm and wrapped his arms around him. Bucky ran his fingers through Steve's hair.
"Do you really want to go back to Brooklyn, or were you just saying that to make me happy?"
Steve moved his body to be parallel to Bucky, but remained hugging him and he kissed his cheek.
"I would love to go back there. It'll be a lot different from when we lived there last, but it's still home." Bucky flipped over and faced Steve so they were just inches away from one another's faces.
"Steve, ya know how you said Brooklyn was our home?"
"Uh, yeah?"
"Well, when I got out of cryo, and I saw you for the first time in months... I took one glance at you and I... I just felt like, I belong where you are, 'cause when I look at you, I feel like you're my home. Wherever you go, I'll follow you no matter what because... I can't leave you again. I love you, so, so much." Steve looked at Bucky's huge blue eyes and felt like he was finally in place. Like this is where he was meant to be. With Bucky. He placed a long and passionate kiss on Bucky's lips. Bucky's scruff tickled his face and he giggled like a child.
"I love you too."