Bucky: Chapter 31

Bucky and Steve groggily laid on the bed panting.
     "Yeah, I'm gonna go take a shower." Steve stated standing up and going to the bathroom. Bucky propped himself up with his left arm.
     "May I join?" Steve rolled his eyes as he turned back and motioned for him to follow.
     "Sure." They turned on the warm water and washed their bodies and talked.
"So...," Bucky started. "I was thinking about something."
"And that is?" Steve turned and looked at him.
"I asked T'Challa if we could come to Wakanda sometime to have a little getaway." He brushed his fingers through his hair nervously. "Would you like to do that, in a little while, and just stay a few days?" Steve smiled and laid a peck on his lips.
"I would like that very much."
"Good, because Shuri has a jet for us at the new Avengers building." Steve backed away.
"And you didn't tell me until just now?!" Bucky chuckled.
"Sorry!" Steve rolled his eyes once more and continued to shower.
"Fine, we'll leave after I get packed." Bucky kissed the back of his neck.
"Sounds great."
After they finished showering, they got dressed and packed up. As they got into Steve's new car, (he got it right before Bucky's surgery) Bucky stopped him.
"Hey, so... just be prepared for kids to greet us when we get to Wakanda. Don't ask." Steve looked confused.
     "Alright?" He chuckled. "Weird."
     They eventually got to the facility upstate, Bucky holding Steve's right hand as he drove. It was a bit of a security blanket, he wasn't used to be driven places still. The drive was long, and mostly silent, other than the music they played. It was peaceful. As soon as they knew it, they were on their way to Wakanda on an unpiloted jet. After around 15 hours, they had arrived.
     Steve was excited to finally get to Wakanda again. A couple weeks after the Avengers broke up, T'Challa revealed to the rest of the world the technology that they had, and started to allow people from other countries to come in. The last time he had been there was when Bucky went under, and that wasn't a very fun visit. Bucky pointed out the one of the windows.
"There it is." Steve gazed at where he was pointing and quickly noticed the giant palace at the center of the city.
"Woah...," he stated in awe.
"I wasn't even here that long ago, but it feels like it's been forever." He looked at Steve. "For some reason... this kinda feels like, like home." Steve intertwined his hand with Bucky's.
     "I'm excited for this."
     "Me too."

*sorry this is so short, I was tired and just wanted them to get to Wakanda already lol