Steve: Chapter 30 (fluff and light smut)

It had been three days since they came back home from their vacation at the Avengers Tower. Bucky and Steve both were in their living room sitting around while Steve ran his fingers through Bucky's hair. Bucky sat up and looked over at Steve, lifting the right side of his mouth as he smirked.
"What?" Steve said as he lifted his right eyebrow.
"Oh, nothing." Bucky stared up at the ceiling and slightly smirked. You could obviously tell he was trying to hold back a huge grin.
"Aww, come on, Buck." He tilted his head. "Tell me!"
Bucky rested his chin on Steve's shoulder.
"Can I kiss you?" Steve looked over and Bucky lifted his head up. It was the cutest thing. Bucky often asked before he ever did anything, at first it almost had taken Steve aback, but he thought it was really sweet. Even he hadn't thought to ask him, which in turn made him feel bad.
He nodded. Bucky placed a tender kiss on his lips and held it. He pulled back and lifted up his knee, and rested his arm on, covering his face with his hand. He turned red behind his fingers. Steve bent his head down slowly and removed Bucky's fingers and palm away from his face. He rested his forehead against Bucky's and whispered.
"I love you." Bucky's eyes went up and met Steve's.
"I love you, too." Steve laid a kiss on his lips once again, and this time they held it much longer. They both backed away to grab their breath. Bucky kept his head down, then looked up and sat on his shins and pressed his hand against Steve's body, in turn pushing down Steve. Bucky got on top of him and pressed his ear against Steve's chest above his heart. He closed his eyes and listened for a moment. Bucky did this every once in a while, Steve enjoyed it very much. He liked feeling Bucky's body on him, not always in a sexual way or anything, he just liked his touch, the way he felt. Bucky lifted his head up off Steve's chest and pushed his face forward to kiss him again. He backed away and looked right into Steve's eyes and stared at them for a moment. They looked like they held deep oceans within them. They were blue, but he found that there was also a bit of green within them. He loved it.
"You're so handsome." He kissed his lips again, then threw his hands up and fell onto his back on their couch, and sighed.
"Aw, Buck. You just like flattering me, come on." Steve said bashfully.
"You just-," He sat back up. "You're such a great guy. I don't deserve you, nobody really does." He took his right hand and caressed his cheek. "I'm glad I'm the one that gets you, though." He brushed his hair back and rested his chin on his knee, looking down at the couch with upturned brows. Steve sat there for a moment and stared into Bucky's eyes as he tilted his head. He leaned forward and firmly kissed him.
"I don't understand why you believe that. If only you knew how highly I think of you." He held his face. "There is nothing I wouldn't do for you." They both sat and leaned their foreheads against one another as they remained in silence for a moment.
"You're a punk, you know that?" Steve said with a smirk. "Always beating yourself down." He lightly pushed his chest away. "If you love me so much, why don't you believe me when I say that you're wonderful?" Bucky furrowed his brow.
"I don't know..." He looked up with eyes that looked a bit watery.
"Oh, Buck." He grabbed him and clung on tightly.
"Its funny how the one who jumps out of planes without parachutes scolds me, but alright. That's stupid, if you ask me." He sat up and crossed his arms. Steve raised his eyebrows in shock.
"How do you know about that?!" Bucky chuckled as a reply to his surprise.
"Nat loves telling me stories of your old missions. She never leaves out a detail." He continued to chuckle. That little- Steve's thoughts were interrupted by a firm kiss on the cheek.
"As long as I'm around, I'll make sure you don't do stuff like that anymore." He wrapped his arms around Steve's neck. Steve squinted his eyes. "You better not do anymore stupid shit with me around again."
"You'll have to make me," he said with a slight smirk. He winked. Bucky pushed him down and kissed the part of his neck directly above his collarbone. Steve chuckled mischievously as he grabbed Bucky's hips and pushed him down onto his pelvis.
Bucky lightly moaned and chuckled as he breathed heavily onto Steve's neck. The warm air sent shivers throughout his body. Steve pulled him off.
"We should probably take a shower before we go to bed." Bucky looked at him with an unamused expression.
"Really, you had to stop our fun to say that?" Steve brushed Bucky's hair behind his ear and placed a hand behind his cheek.
"Come on, get up." Steve lifted himself up and stretched. "Let's take a shower."
"You drive me nuts." Bucky followed and they undressed to hop in the shower.
"You're a tease, I hope you know that." Bucky stated as he pulled off his shirt.
"Maybe you just get ahead of yourself." Steve's smart ass attitude drove Bucky crazy. After they finished cleaning up, they just threw on some underwear, brushed their teeth, and went to sleep.
-
-
-
Steve woke up to the sensation of Bucky rubbing his metal arm on his neck. Shuri had made sure to put feeling in Bucky's new arm to make it more lifelike (although it didn't look anything of the sort). He liked playing around with the new arm. Steve placed his hand on Bucky's and opened his eyes.
"Mornin', Buck."
"Good morning." Bucky slipped his hand under Steve's shirt and felt his chest.
"You're awfully warm."
"Warm?" Bucky closed his eyes.
"Yeah... it's nice." He flipped over onto his stomach and crawled over Steve, his head at right about Steve's abdomen.
"Whatcha doing?"
"Nothin'." Bucky lifted up Steve's shirt and put his head under it. He lightly kissed his stomach and licked near his pant line. Steve chuckled.
"It's so warm in here," he said under the blankets.
"That tickles!" He felt a silent laugh from the breath on his stomach. Steve put a hand under the blanket and his shirt and rubbed his warm hand against Bucky's cheek and jaw. Bucky pulled his head out from under the blanket with a soft pink face. Steve's cheeks slightly reddened. Bucky pulled his head up and kissed him aggressively, sending a slight moan from Steve's mouth. They let go and panted to get some air. Bucky got up, stood, and brushed himself off.
"Let's go have some breakfast." Steve's mouth opened with disbelief.
"I thought I was the tease?"
"Well you can't beat a player at their own game." He smirked. Steve sat up and grabbed Bucky's neck and pulled him down back onto the bed, kissing him. Bucky laid on Steve and grabbed his waist as they kissed passionately.
"Ugh, god," Steve gasped as they took a break. "You do know how to get me all riled up." He kissed Bucky's neck once more and licked his lips. Bucky pressed his hips against Steve's. Both their erections rubbed against the other.
"You really wanna do this, now?" Steve put a hand around his chin inquisitively.
"Hmmm, not sure." He smirked, putting an eyebrow up.
"Oh, shut up." Bucky pulled off his boxer briefs and Steve scrambled to get his off as well. He rubbed Steve's chest as he kissed and sucked on his neck and collarbone. He mischievously smiled in between actions.
"Let's get to the interesting part, Buck."

*this is trash, sorry lmao