Bucky: Chapter 24 (smut)

Bucky and Steve woke up around 5:30 AM in order to be alert and ready early. When they walked out, Tony was sitting on his laptop typing up something. They walked passed him and then sat across from him at a booth in the plane.
"Do you know how far we are still?" Tony looked up and took his reading glasses off. "About three hours." Bucky looked confused.
"Why isn't anyone up yet?"
"Because these guys are tough. The rest of the crew needs as much sleep as possible. I'm in a suit, I can just put it on auto if I get tired. You guys are super-soldiers, you should be able to hold up a fight, too. They're different though."
Steve looked concerned.
"How tough?"
"Not sure, but they can't be any worse than aliens from another realm. They're not the hardest people we'll have fought." Natasha walked out from the back of the plane wearing a silky robe for pajamas.
"Morning, boys." She walked passed them to the front to grab a cup of tea.
"Anywho," Bucky said. "I'm gonna go get ready and clean up." He stood up and walked out.
"I'll come with." Steve stood up and followed him. They both walked into the bathroom and got undressed to take a shower. Bucky pulled his shirt off, exposing his sculpted chest and abdomen. Steve glanced over and got a glance of his bulging muscles above his pelvis. He got slightly turned on, but then looked away, and he himself began to undress. This time, Bucky looked over at Steve's built chest, making him want to do more than just look. He placed a hand on Steve's chest and then wrapped his other hand around his neck to push him forward. He gently kissed him on the lips, and Steve pulled back a little.
"Whatcha doing?" Steve asked. Bucky smirked.
"You know what I'm doing." He kissed him again, making Steve want to pull away, but also tempting him to go in for more. He chose the second option, but then quickly stopped the make-out session.
"Ah, come on, Steve," Bucky whined. Steve stepped back.
"Someone might hear us!" He tried to explain.
"I'll be extra quiet!" Bucky begged. "Pleaseee?" Steve showed a flat expression.
"Fine." Bucky excitedly placed his lips on Steve's once more, both of them moving in sync to one another. Steve pushed Bucky against the counter, making Bucky place his hand on it for balance. They both paused to pull off the rest of their clothes, then after they were completely naked, they continued. Bucky turned around so he faced the mirror and Steve was behind him.
"Give it to me good, Rogers." Steve slowly inserted himself into Bucky, making both of them groan lightly. Bucky bit his lip down and clenched his jaw as Steve completely entered him. As he began to thrust, Bucky held both of his hands tightly on the counter to refrain from falling over. He tried his best to maintain stability while Steve plundered into him. He let out a small gasp as Steve began to hit the good spot. Steve pulled out and turned Bucky around.
"What are you doing? We were just getting to the good part!" Steve smirked mischievously which Bucky hadn't seen before, making him feel a little uneasy. Steve picked up Bucky by the waist and sat down on the shower ledge, then placed Bucky on top of him.
"Oooo, I see," Bucky said. He sat down on top of Steve again and Steve reinserted himself into Bucky. Then Bucky shifted on him, feeling even better than before. They both tried to conceal their pleasure as much as possible, but let out loud moans. They covered each others mouths in response to being loud.
"Oh shit," Bucky said. "We better finish up before anyone hears us." They continued their session once more. As Bucky continued to slide up and down on Steve, Steve began to stroke Bucky to pleasure him even more. He looked up at Bucky to see a face with immense pleasure plastered all over it. He smirked then placed his hands around Bucky's hips to push him down even harder.
"Oh, Steve... Steve!" Bucky shouted. Bucky wrapped his arms around Steve's back and laid against him while panting. Right before Steve finished, Bucky let out all over Steve's hand and chest. As Steve pulled out, creamy liquid seeped from him and he lightly moaned with satisfaction. They sat there breathing heavily, then Steve twisted the knob behind him on the shower, turning on the warm water. Bucky and Steve continued to kiss for a few moments, then finally let go.
"Happy now?" Steve asked.