-writing music-

These really aren't songs I listen to on a regular basis, but they get me into the mood to write this story in particular. I wrote down some lyrics that I think relate to Bucky or Steve, or both. Enjoy:

Human (Marian Hill Remix) - Aquilo
"I know that it's been rough, it shows in your reflection, you've fallen out of touch, got lost along the way."

Bubblegum - Clairo
"I'm sorry I didn't kiss you, but it's obvious I wanted to."

Into You - Paramore
"'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you."

YOU'RE THE ONE - kaytranada
"You know I want you babe, you know I do. I'll give you heart, and the rest is up to you."

Lonely - Lyric Walls
"I've never had thoughts that control me, 'til something bad, left me so lonely."

Human Sadness - Julian Casablancas
(guitar riff that starts at 1:41)

Lemonade (ukulele) - Jeremey Passion
"She/He takes care of me, baby, She/He helps me be a better man, She's/He's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes, she's/he's exactly what I need."

Love and War - Yellow Claw (G-Funk Remix)
"You told me from the start, nothing could tear us apart. Now when I look, I see a stranger."

Lullaby - Lateeya
(almost all the lyrics are perfect, so here is a long excerpt)
"Missing your face, and your touch, missing your kiss, and your love, missing every little bitty piece of you, baby won't you meet me halfway as I did for you? Oh, the many things that I would do, just to feel you, hold you. Man it's so hard not to have you here, you're probably sitting, like me, missing your baby, '
Promise to listen before you sleep, 'cause when I'm staring at the stars, lookin' at the moon, wishin' that I could be there with you.
Oh it's okay, yeah it's alright, just baby listen to this lullaby. Goodnight, sleep tight, dream away with me. tonight."
(The rest of the song is excellent, so be sure to listen to it.)

I have more, but imma just put them into another post sometime. Thanks for reading my story so far!!!!!