Chapter 2

He was snapped out of his thoughts as someone knocked the door. He walked over the entrance of his appartment and opened the door, revealing a group of people lead by Thor.

"What a wonderful surprise. What brings you here, Thor?" Percy said, while motioning the group to step into the apartment.

As the group entered the house, Percy looked at them. There were a total of three people coming along with Thor. The first one had a salt-pepper hair and glasses, he seemed wary about everything, as if something would make him go rampage. The other had brown hair and carried proudly a goatee, he walked with the certainty that he had earned this land, a richman walking. The last one was so different to the other two that it almost was like a comical trio, she was a young girl, younger than Percy even, that held a permanent look of sadness, as if she could never be happy. She reminded Percy of himself days later from the war.

"Perseus, my friend, I wanted to talk with you about something. Do you care if me and my friends stay for some drink?" Thor asked.

"Of course I don't mind, Thor. But it would be great if you remembered to call me just Percy." He answered back.

Thor laughed a bit. "Sorry, Percy. Didn't recall from the last time we met."

Percy smiled and waved it off. "Anything you and your friends would like to drink? Make yourself at home and don't bother asking for anything you need."

Neither the old looking man, nor the young girl said anything. However, the goatee man didn't hesitate in saying his own.

"You wouldn't have any kind of alcohol, would you?" He asked nonchalanty.

"Sorry about it, not quite into drinking." Percy apologised.

"No need." The man waved it off. "Call me Tony, Tony Stark." He said holding out his hand.

Percy grabbed his hand and shook it. "Percy Jackson. A pleasure, Mister Stark." As much as he would have enjoyed anoying the man, Percy prefered not to make his enemy just yet. He was in front of a God after all.

The girl stepped fowards, not wanting to stay behind the bilionare. "Wanda Maximoff, a pleasure." She held out her hand aswell.

Percy shook it with equal force as he did with Tony. "The pleasure is mine, Wanda. And who might you be?" He asked, directing his gaze towards the last of the visitors.

He seemed a bit surprised that he had even acknowledged his presence. "I'm Bruce Banner. Percy, right?" He said back.

Percy nodded, a little smile plasted in his face. "That's me. As I said before, make yourselves at home. Anything else you would like to drink?"

A few minutes later, they all were sitting on the table holding each one's drink. The table could barelly fit them, being it only for one person.

"Well," Percy started. "I'm wondering... What brings you and your friends here, Thor? For all I know, Gods don't come into my house without a good reason, do they?" He said.

Thor stopped drinking from his mug and looked at Percy with a serious expression. "We are having problems, Percy." He said. "Ancient beings are starting to attack in larger groups and, for some reason, mortals are able to perceive them."

Percy froze in the spot. The Mist was going down and none had told him. The rising organitzation of the monsters was preoccupying. Seemed like a war was boiling, once again.

Tony, Wanda and Bruce looked at the teenager curiously. They were really surprised to find that the 'help' Thor was talking about was a boy not older than twenty. When he froze after Thor's statement, they noticed it quickly and tensed aswell.