Chapter 6

Fury looked at him during some seconds but nodded in acceptance. "Tomorrow you need to have your desition. Until then, meeting dismissed."

Percy sighed and turned to The Avengers. All of them had a grim look in their faces and were looking at him. Trying to enlighten the mood, Percy just smiled, although he thought it looked almost like a grimace.

"Don't worry, guys. My friends are working on it and will help us through this war." He said, trying to reassure the team.

Some of them smiled at him gratefully, but others just ignored his comment and kept their grimly expressions. Percy was about to speak again when a sudden alarm sounded.

"Mister Fury wishes to inform you that there is an attack at Yellowstone Park. The Avengers must move there to hold the monsters." Jarvis said.

The team started moving all around. Some minutes later, The Avengers were ready. Everyone had their suits on and held their weapons proudly.

"We need a vehicle." Steve said. "Tony, you on it?" He asked.

The science-nut just grinned. "Already thought of that, Cap! We have to go to the roof."

Everyone rushed into the elevator and -after some really akward minutes- they stepped into the roof. There, a kind of plane was ready to take off.

"The Airship." Said Tony proudly. "Everyone hop in! You too, kid." He said when he noticed Percy stayin behind.

Percy shook his head. "I can't travel by air. Zeus isn't really fond of me." He said. "Don't worry, I will meet you there!"

Tony sighed. "Whatever. See you there!"

After the Airship took off, Percy let a loud whistle and waited for his pet to show.

After some seconds, a huge hellhound stepped out of the shadows. This hellhound was even bigger that the ones The Avengers had fought, but it didn't look so fierce. At least not towards Percy.

"Miss O'Leary!" Percy said, greeting the hellhound. "How you doing, girl? Is Nico treating you right?" He asked.

After him trying to hold a normal life, he managed to get his cousin to look after her.

In response, Miss O'Leary licked his face. Laughing, Percy shook her off him. "Hey, girl, I need a favor. Can you take me to Yellowstone Park?"

The hellhound tilted her head, as if asking something. Percy sighed. "Okay, okay. I will play with you after this. Is this alright with you?" The dog barked in confirmation.

Miss O'Leary lowered her body, making Percy able to climb over her back. When Percy was mounted, the hellhound started to run towards a shadow situated in the corner of two walls.

Percy closed his eyes as the traveled through the dark place. When Miss O'Leary stopped, he opened his eyes.

He found himself in the woods. However, there were no signs of fighting or destruction. Percy scrached Miss O'Leary and asked her. "Are we in Yellowstone, girl? We didn't get lost, did we?"

Much to his surprise, the hellhound was asleep. Exhausted form the travel.

Percy sighed and started walking around, trying to find someone. A sudden cry of pain made him start to run towards the source.

As he was going towards the place, he started to hear clashing sounds. Different cries of pain and growls sounded all around him. When he stepped out of the treeline, he found an horrorific sight.

All over the place were trees and Nymphs sprawled. Satyrs and nature spirits were fighting the monsters, and glints of silver could be seen over the trees.