Chapter 18

Blackjack landed and Percy mounted on him. They took off, leaving the team.

After Percy took off with Blackjack, the team looked at Nico expectanly.

"Well? What did she told you?" Tony asked, clearly irritated by the situation.

Nico looked around. Nymphs and Satyrs were all over the place, even if he could not see them, he could sense their presence, the nature was clearly alive there.

"We'll talk about it when we arrive to the Stark towers." He said. "Nature has ears."

Tony scoffed. "What kind of ears? Squirels?"

As if on cue, an acorn fell from a nearby tree and hit him on his head.

"Ouch!"

Nico rose an eyebrow. "See?"

-----

When they finally arrived at a more private place, Nico started explaining.

"We know for sure that Tartarus is involved in this war. He has been tricked by Nyx to start his offence. Basically, our conversation was about her being proud about being evil and she giving Percy a stupid choice. Of course, he regected it."

"That's little for an  hour of conversation..." Steve trailed off.

Nico shrugged. "She is insufferable that way."

"Nothig useful?" Natasha asked. "Nothing we can use?"

Nico shook his head. "Nothing."

Clint sighed and Natasha smirked. "You win this time." He said through gritted teeth.

"You made a bet?" Asked Bruce incredously.

"And I won." Natasha said triumphaly.

"You have to let me in, next time." Nico replied, a hint of a smile danced on his lips.

Bruce looked at him wideyed. "Aren't you a bit young to bet... Wait, nevermind." He corrected himself.

Nico chuckled.

"Getting off topic, guys!" Steve said. "Can you exactly explain what she said? Maybe we can get something."

Nico shrugged. "Of course."

Nico explained them every word Nyx had said. Once everybody said their opinions and ideas, they came to a dead end.

"If she is manipulating her brother, then we can try to convince him not to do a war." Clint suggested.

"It won't work." Calypso said, who had joined them throughout their meeting. "They are primordials, they won't listen to us."

Calypso seemed to be nervous about talking of Tartarus, Peter, who was sitting next to her, notcied that.

"You alright Calypso?"  He whispered in her ear.

Calypso turned and smiled at him, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Y-Yes, don't worry about it." She said. "Talking about Tartarus just brings some memories."

"Memories?" Natasha, who was listening to the conversation, asked. "You were in Tartarus?"

Everyone's head snapped in their direction. Nico seemed the most surprised.

"No! No. I wasn't in Tartarus, there are only two people who survived to that place... It's just that when the Gods were deciding my punishment, it was a possibility." She explained.

"Two people who survived that place?" Tony asked. Nico seemed as pale as a sheet of paper. "Did Hercules or someone from the Ancient Greece go inside that place?"