Christmas Special!

Hello everybody! This isn't a chapter, so you can just ignore it.

Merry Christmas!

First to say, I actually don't do this to earn free views, if you are not interested in anything I'm going to explain, do whatever you want.

In this Chapter, I will talk about the direction of this story, I will also talk about myself and finally about an idea I had for another story (Just a concept).

If any of this topics seem interesting for you, you are invited to stay. If none of this topics are of your taste, you are free to go.

-----

So, let's start about myself. None has asked me about myself, so I will just write whatever I think would be interesting for you to know about the author of one of the stories you are reading.

Are you a boy, or a girl?

Last I checked, I was a boy. Straight, by the way. (And single)

How old are you?

Mom says I'm 16, so let's go with that. I'm currently in highschool.

Where do you live? Where were you born?

I was born and currently live in Spain, in a city near Barcelona.

Something special about yourself?

Erm... I'm not special in any way, but an interesting thing about me is that I've got a lot of chronic diseases. Nothing dangerous nor fatal, just Diabetes, Gluten Intolerance and Asthma.

-----

Moving to another subject, I wanted to talk about the story. First of all, thank all of you about the 18k views that this story has recently reached. To say the truth, I didn't even think that I would make it to 10k...

So, something that started as a little project from an idea that I didn't even had developed has grown up... and keeps growing. Some of you will say that 18k isn't that much, but I started this exactly the 27th of October. It hasn't even been 2 months, so yeah, I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Another thing I wanted to say is that I'm in a writer's block.

I know, I know. Everybody uses the same excuse when they don't update and yada, yada, yada... But I don't know what to do next. I want some chapters about Kira bonding with the Avengers but that would be long and boring.

I also want to do something to make the rest of the Avengers know a little more about Percy's past (And I've got some ideas, so be ready for feelings). I feel like some of the Avengers are being forgotten in the story and their storyline is poor and boring.

Yeah, we've got Peter and Calypso, but what about the others? I want to involve them a little more with the Greek World. (Picture Tony meeting the Huntresses ^^)

Finally, I want to ask to all of you that if you want to see more about something or want me to write something especific, send me a private message with your ideas or scenarios. That would be really apreciated.

-----

Let's talk about my idea (To the ones who don't want to know about something not related to Percy Jackson, you are free to go). Recently, I've been cooking an idea in my mind related to Pokemon. An story idea, don't panic just yet.

What about a world where Pokemon and Humans DIDN'T coperate since the ancient times? What about the Pokemons being the stronger force of nature?

The idea can be resumed  as a Dystopian Pokemon. Where humans are forced to live in little Villages where the population density is enormous, where Pokemons are feared around the world and are able to change the weather or the ecosystems with their fights.

In this story, the Pokeball has been recently developed. They are stupidly expesive, but  everybody has at least one because of a Goverment Scheme.

The creation of Pokeballs has increased the Death Tax because people is stupid enough to go outside the villages to try and capture the Pokemons.

Of course, not everyone is perjudicated. A mafia has been stablished, where criminals lead the "Pokemon Trainers" towards Pokemon nests and, after the trainers die, they steal all their things. Pokemon, Pokeballs and all kind of objects.

After the mafia steals those goods, they sell them in a black market where, not only are sold stollen objects, if not that weak Pokemons are auctioned to  Pokemon collectors and other people.

Berries are injected with a kind of drug that increase the Pokemons power if they eat them. However, these drug makes said Pokemon extremely aggresive and, at the end, the Pokemons end up killing their trainers and whatever Pokemon that are battling.

So that's it. Of course, I've got some more ideas but I would like to know your oppinion about the ones I've written here.

-----

Thank you for reading this chapter and for following this story. Good luck to everyone and beware, Chapters are coming.

C'ya Bohas!