Chapter 8

Tony shook his head. "I can donate part of the money, but not all the amount. We will need another source. I think Dare Enterprise will be able to do the thing."

The next day, a meeting with The Avengers and Dare Enterprise was held.

Tony Stark came as the business representant of the team. Fury came as the SHIELD side of the project. Finally, Natasha came as a bodyguard.

While the meeting was held, the rest of The Avengers were invited to stay in the Dare mansion. However, Thor prefered to not get involved in any way and stayed at the towers.

The team was sitting in the living room. A huge place with enough space to held a whole ball without any issues. There were three large sofas places around a large coffe table, where the guests were sitting.

The Avengers were talking casually, used to this kind of situations. However, Percy was looking around nervously.

"What happens, Percy?" Asked Wanda.

Before Percy could answer, the doors swung open and a voice shouted angrily. "Perseus Jackson, I'm coming for you!"

An auburn girl was standing at the doors. Percy sighed. "That's what happens, Wanda."

The girl looked between the two teenagers confused.

"Hey, Rachel! How you doing?" Percy asked.

"It's been a whole year, Percy! Do you know how worried we were at camp?" She hissed.

"Sorry! In my defense, I have to say that I went to camp recently to gather some information about the coming war, but you weren't there." Percy said, raising his hands in surrender.

Rachel sighed. "I don't go that often to camp, without the Spirit of Delphi I'm not that usefull."

Clint's head perked up at that comment. "The Spirit of Delphi? You are the Oracle?"

Rachel looked at the rest of the room, now noticing that Percy and her were not alone.

"Yeah," She said. "That's me. I suppose Percy has told you about the Gods?"

They nodded.

"So..." Rachel said. "How in the name of the Gods did you manage to befriend The Avengers?"

Percy shrugged. "They needed help with the monsters and I helped them. In exchange they will help with our war. Any new I must know?"

Rachel shook her head. "Nothing really important. However, Chiron has found a way to earn a prophecy."

"What's it?" Percy asked enthusiastically.

"The Phaistos Disc." Rachel said.

"Isn't that in a museum or something?" Asked Peter.

Rachel shook her head. "That's a mere copy. The one who holds the power of the prophecies is lost."

Percy sighed. "Of course, it's never easy, isn't it?"

Rachel smiled sadly.

"So, guys, what are you doing here?" She asked.

Steve answered her. "We need funds to make a worldwide announce."

"What about?"

Percy sighed. "Rach, we are going to reveal the Greek World. Only the monsters, though."

Rachel looked at him wideyed. After some seconds, she spoke. "You are not joking, are you?" She asked quietly.

Percy shook his head.